MakeWebGames

KyleMassacre

KyleMassacre

12 hours ago, KyleMassacre said:

Hi!

The names Kyle, been here a while and hopefully some of you remember me. I just so happened to check my spam folder and got the email that MWG was back up so @Dave, you may wish to look into that

I did everything I could to try ensure they didn’t get spammed, but sending 5000 emails without full names is just a disaster waiting to happen. If you have the headers I can check everything worked correctly.

Regardless, welcome back!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dave said:

I did everything I could to try ensure they didn’t get spammed, but sending 5000 emails without full names is just a disaster waiting to happen. If you have the headers I can check everything worked correctly.

Regardless, welcome back!

I checked the headers in gmail and DKIM and the SPF?? both passed. I believe I started having this same problem back in the day as well. 

1 hour ago, KyleMassacre said:

I checked the headers in gmail and DKIM and the SPF?? both passed. I believe I started having this same problem back in the day as well. 

Yeah it’s something to do with your specific mailbox then. At least it got somewhere and didn’t just bounce!