MakeWebGames

What you working on?

AdamHull

On 3/5/2019 at 1:35 AM, Magictallguy said:

Your averages are within established parameters. Your sleep pattern could be much worse ?

spacer.png338E68F8-8C91-4528-ACEA-D885BADC2BDF.thumb.png.644fa15059f9a362fadc2f21f6ff1d84.png

Admittedly recording mine is hit and miss cause oddly enough an Apple watch is not comfortable when sleeping.

Code wise:

I am working on a project that's related to my job, that is essentially a web based tool to help us design working patterns for our junior doctors, that is used to ensure compliance with the new (2016) junior doctor contract, ensure pay is based on what is worked, and that part time doctors are working within the parameters of their percentage of whole time equivalence.

Opted for Vue frontend, as a lot of it is purely drag and drop, live checks etc so it's frontend heavy. Back end is nonexistent though is only required for storage and authentication purposes so a simple node backend will most likely be used.

There is such a tool currently in use by us, I just don't like it, it’s clunky and was designed like it’s the 80s

(edit: fixed formatting, looked fine on phone >_>)

Edited by Djkanna