MakeWebGames

Acadia

peterisgb

Hi,

Due to the core of my game is mccodes i think that it should still be valid to post here.

Yes this is a kinda advertisement, I need more members,

I don't know many people so this is mainly the first area of advertising.

Anyway, Come check it out at http://the-arcadia.ga

Come sign up, join in the games.

Also, Please do let me know below what you think of the site, improvements or removal of not needed things :)

There is a Demo account, You can find the info on the login page. Please note that this account has some limitations.

Thanks for reading, Opinions welcome but please no need to be rude. ty

Won't lie, I laughed at that comment.

You are really going to blame a user for an error in your shiz? Your game is destined to fail.

Why, That doesnt show on my phone, PC, tablet, and other friends on mine havent come across this issue, which means this isnt server side.

Why, That doesnt show on my phone, PC, tablet, and other friends on mine havent come across this issue, which means this isnt server side.

Maybe he has a different type of phone (e.g. Iphone/android) with a different browser. You should at least be asking.

This is flash correct? Are you planning on porting to HTML5? I'm not sure of the difficulty of switching, but, it might be worthwhile since Google Chrome is ending Flash support.

Also, some nitpicking. I hope you don't mind.

-You inconsistently switch between custom CSS'd inputs and buttons and Bootstrap's buttons.

-Not entirely your fault, but at the length between 1200px and 768px causes a menu glitch.

-Logging into the demo account causes an error (I assume its a login failed error)

-Viewing a user's profile at a lower resolution causes a menu bug.

Also, I don't have reason to think other, but you have sufficient rights to re-upload these games, right?

This is flash correct? Are you planning on porting to HTML5? I'm not sure of the difficulty of switching, but, it might be worthwhile since Google Chrome is ending Flash support.

Also, some nitpicking. I hope you don't mind.

-You inconsistently switch between custom CSS'd inputs and buttons and Bootstrap's buttons.

-Not entirely your fault, but at the length between 1200px and 768px causes a menu glitch.

-Logging into the demo account causes an error (I assume its a login failed error)

-Viewing a user's profile at a lower resolution causes a menu bug.

Also, I don't have reason to think other, but you have sufficient rights to re-upload these games, right?

Hi,

flash yes, i am working on going to html but its a slow process as i ain't an expert haha,

I've had some issues with the input buttons am slowly getting through them, ty for reminding me :P

I will Look into the length on a smaller screen soon to see how it looks.

Thanks for bringing me to this issue with the demo account and now has been fixed.

I plan to completely redesign the profiles at some point, just haven't had a good idea yet.

As to permission these games are from open source flash sites. aslong as the logos remains in tack, which they do :)

I know :( its a shame android and iOS don't support it. I am hopeful as time goes on it might do one day.
Did you not read [MENTION=70574]TheMasterGeneral[/MENTION]'s post? Google Chrome are ending support for flash, and that's the way all browsers are going. There won't be support for flash further down the line.

And according to Stat Counter, Chrome is the most widely used browser too, (at nearly 60%). If there's anything stopping you from picking up HTML5 for your little games there, figure it out. Come year's end, the mobile market isn't the only people who won't be able to use your site.

I understand that these aren't your games and you can't just "port" them. I completely understand. That still doesn't mean you can't start adding HTML5 games to replace them, right?

ok i have been looking into HTML5 conversion, Yes this is possible and i have changed 1 game for testing purposes,

So it is possible but this isn't an easy task and i will be here till at least the end of the year converting haha.

Converting 1 basic flash game turns into just over 1 million characters :o