MakeWebGames

Simple Staff To Do List

WarMad

this is a very simple staff to to list

first make a file called todo.php

inside it put

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

then run this query

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

then put this link where ever you would like it i recommend in the staff panel

and that is it if you guys have and ideas for it let me know i will see what i can do this is the first mod i have done in a long time i havent owned a game in roughly 6 years until now

Edited by WarMad

I would look into possibly securing your inputs first and foremost. name and status can have anything put in for a value and that's not good. Just do some type checking and validate your data.

Also I believe it's best practice to include your connection variable for your queries as well

upon that you would need to do some checks to make sure that the data is correct for example lets say you have name in the database with a varchar of 75

you would use the

function you would also need checks in place to make sure (if your going to allow spaces numbers and letters) so users cant put whatever

and escape the data on input to the database

if you look through some of the files on the game you will see security check preferences page or any staff page

and escape the data on input to the database

if you look through some of the files on the game you will see security check preferences page or any staff page

This is v1 so it would be

sorry it took me so long should be a little more secure now as long as i did it correctly

1) You won't get the expected behaviour as you're not assigning the return of mysqli_real_escape_string() to a variable - thus you're still vulnerable an SQL injection.

2) Moreover, you're open to XSS attack vectors.

3) Also, don't output a mysql error to the end-user!

4) You're using sprintf() when you aren't utilising it...