MakeWebGames

The Race RPG

Kaimans

Hello!

Just an introduction of my Project, which could be due to release today/tomorrow.

Hope to get some testers and feedback before actual release and a URL is to follow soon!

The Race RPG - A browser based RPG where users race each other. The main objective is it win races to rise upon the leaderboards.

A few not so noticable features

- Detect users country(Automatically detects the users real country and shows this on their profile)

- Vote player(Instead of rating players you are able to vote for them instead which will go into a Leaderboard where the winner is chosen each week for a prize)

- Unique VIP System

LOGIN.thumb.png.e2982aefb6faeda3853d635d0adb61c2.png

INSIDE.thumb.png.d22bc84266891a235d18fa977a563463.png

Edited by Kaimans

and?? How many of you used MC-Codes? *sigh*.

this guy never did =0

Thanking you muchly for that comment.. MCCodes is something over 10 years old or more, I don't know the exact age of it, obviously meaning how outdated it is to the day we are in now.

Think there comes a time where we all have to try something new eventually.

Thanking you muchly for that comment.. MCCodes is something over 10 years old or more, I don't know the exact age of it, obviously meaning how outdated it is to the day we are in now.

Think there comes a time where we all have to try something new eventually.

That wasn't the point of my comment. My point was that others are judging and they been there.

First major update..

Food & Drinks:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2149[/ATTACH]

Buy Food/Drinks:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2150[/ATTACH]

Simple but effective creation of my very own, many more updates to follow - Feedback accepted, trash talk not :)

I would be careful with those images. I am actually having a discussion about copyright with someone else at this time

You can open yourself to a world of hurt if any of those multi billion dollar corporations see this

I aggree about the images but also you have hunger +2 ... if you were eating shouldent it be hunger -2 as you are eating.

Image packs:

Fast food icon set: http://graphicriver.net/item/food-icons/12104170

Fast Food Icon packs: http://graphicriver.net/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&term=fast+food+icons&view=grid&sort=&date=&price_min=&price_max=&sales=&rating_min=

Food item packs: http://graphicriver.net/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&term=food+icons&view=grid&sort=&date=&price_min=&price_max=&sales=&rating_min=

Edited by Dayo

Thanks for links to packs! Also, your right about the hunger, however I haven't fully integrated it into the game yet, so can easily adjust it then as I do integrate the rest can simply work it as you just stated. :)

Currently working on the Racing part of it, E.G - The higher the users hunger the more of affect it has on their chance of winning a Race. More like a temporary percentage of a stat reduction of that users car they are using to race!

Also there will be a 1 hour increase in hunger, if the users hunger hits maximum(10) they will end up in hospital for X amount of time.