MakeWebGames

Thug Paradise - Revamped.

syedboyz

Due to previously having some problems we have recoded the whole game and released it on http://www.thugpara.com/ The game has loads of updates and loads more yet

to come. So register today and stay tuned for the updates.

tp_logo.png

ThugPara.com is the home of the English Browser Based MMO RPG Mafia Game. The aim of the game is to rank up, make money and control your mob. The online gangster themed game has been running for 3 years and has had over 5,000 registered players. We pride ourselves on a great community which is constantly expanding and providing regular updates so your never left with nothing to do. The game has now been reset and revamped.

This is a free gangster game to play with the option to buy in game "credits" which can be spent on VIP items. We do not advertise on the website so you won't be bombarded with popups or pushed to read any adverts.

Room for one more? Marry or truce with a "partner in crime" to represent the strengths between you and your "colleagues". Build up reputation and make players pay or beg you for protection. We also provide tools to help invite your friends to the game along with a rewarding referrals system.

Click here to join the game that will have you playing past midnight!

We have a choice of 2 different layouts that you can login with.

I am the Admin/Owner/Coder of the game.

Please make account and check out all the stuff you can do and try reach the top!

"Has had over 5,000 registered players"..... I take it this game was reset the reason why you would see only 78 total users.

I couldn't be bothered to register, just the name and login draws me a way,there once was a thug paradise that kept resetting over and over, would this be the same thug paradise game?!

You may want to check out http://validator.w3.org/ as there are some things you've missed/ done incorrectly. It can be a great tool, especially when your not actually aware of something thats wrong. (note: only looked at login page)

I never even noticed this tool before but [MENTION=70818]syedboyz[/MENTION] you have some work to do: Validation Output: 83 Errors

Thats crazy..

You may want to check out http://validator.w3.org/ as there are some things you've missed/ done incorrectly. It can be a great tool, especially when your not actually aware of something thats wrong. (note: only looked at login page)

That website is useless tbh, i showed i had 25 error due to the fact i made my own attributes for my js like ver and it also shows errors like not having alt on an image nothing really to worry about, i also tried it on torn and they have 47 errors so nothing to worry about in my opinion

- - - Updated - - -

Due to previously having some problems we have recoded the whole game and released it on http://www.thugpara.com/ The game has loads of updates and loads more yet

to come. So register today and stay tuned for the updates.

tp_logo.png

ThugPara.com is the home of the English Browser Based MMO RPG Mafia Game. The aim of the game is to rank up, make money and control your mob. The online gangster themed game has been running for 3 years and has had over 5,000 registered players. We pride ourselves on a great community which is constantly expanding and providing regular updates so your never left with nothing to do. The game has now been reset and revamped.

This is a free gangster game to play with the option to buy in game "credits" which can be spent on VIP items. We do not advertise on the website so you won't be bombarded with popups or pushed to read any adverts.

Room for one more? Marry or truce with a "partner in crime" to represent the strengths between you and your "colleagues". Build up reputation and make players pay or beg you for protection. We also provide tools to help invite your friends to the game along with a rewarding referrals system.

Click here to join the game that will have you playing past midnight!

We have a choice of 2 different layouts that you can login with.

I am the Admin/Owner/Coder of the game.

Please make account and check out all the stuff you can do and try reach the top!

You might want to get your crimes fixed i guessed the login credentials as demo and pass demo and i clicked crimes and it said please select an option i swear i was there clicking for about 5mins to get the option working and it didn't :/, overall it looks like a decent game but its not my taste and needs a few bug fixs :)

That website is useless tbh, i showed i had 25 error due to the fact i made my own attributes for my js like ver and it also shows errors like not having alt on an image nothing really to worry about, i also tried it on torn and they have 47 errors so nothing to worry about in my opinion

- - - Updated - - -

You might want to get your crimes fixed i guessed the login credentials as demo and pass demo and i clicked crimes and it said please select an option i swear i was there clicking for about 5mins to get the option working and it didn't :/, overall it looks like a decent game but its not my taste and needs a few bug fixs :)

Hi all.

Thank you for your feedback. All feedback is good feedback to me. Also, the pages which I have released so far should all be working. I have loads of updates to till come. The game may have a few errors and stuff, but there is only me and one more person doing all of this work. We have made a lot of changes and the game is currently in Alpha. Loads of updates to come yet.

Also if people could tell me on ways to improve the site rather than try cuss it, it would be much appreciated. For Example, if the login page was not that appealing to you, what could be done to make it more appealing?

Also another thing I picked up on was that Hedge couldn't Register. Could you probably tell me what you tried to use as your email address? as the Demo account was made without the same error.

Please do not listen to what others are saying unless you have seen them for your self.

And as stated it has HAD over 25k players. Game has been offline a while, and we are back. Hopefully with the help of our users, we will make this something extraordinary.

Also another thing I picked up on was that Hedge couldn't Register. Could you probably tell me what you tried to use as your email address? as the Demo account was made without the same error.....

To a degree yes, used my primary gmail account twice, then my spam gmail just once, then just button bashed a couple emails addys. Tried about 5 times in total.

Flick me a PM if you need the actual addresses (minus the button bashing ones).

true, but its good practise to code to standard. The main reason i suggested it was because of the misuse of <br> in places it shouldn't be when I had a flick through the homepage. i.e. before the <html> tag.

I get what your on about, sure it's not going to break his site or cause any damage, but still not really a reason to not do something right in the first place.

I think your missions may be broke or I am not understanding them. I spent 500k on an Uzi and it said that I got like 45k for completing that but my balance still shows 0

Hi Kyle

I have reset the game. Please make a new account and check out all the updates that have been made. Also missions should now be working properly. Please refrain from using useless usernames.

Hi Kyle

I have reset the game. Please make a new account and check out all the updates that have been made. Also missions should now be working properly. Please refrain from using useless usernames.

How do your other players feel about a reset? And define useless usernames

How do your other players feel about a reset? And define useless usernames

Im just curious as to why you reset the game, as from what i can tell you only re-released it a couple days ago.

Is this a standard part of your game? as in can those who continue to play expect more resets in the future?

He/She does this, they are known for it, they had a perfect game before, and than after they made so much off donations they reset the game, or removed it completely and waited a couple months than put it back up but with a reset, and the game was once called thug paradise, it seems like they changed it due to others knowing the domain name and the many resets it had, I can bet this is the same owner doing the same thing. Just proved it by resetting lol.

Hi Kyle

This statement that you've just made is a reason why people shouldn't join your game, why reset a 3 day old game without informing people? it seems like you havent thought of the effects this could have on your current players, you really have no reason to reset because you haven't provided a valid reason to do so, you also talk about having 5-25k users before your revamp, im not trying to be mean but some of your players may not come back if your resetting.... what about the donations? You keep them right? You open the game for a while then close it then reopen it right? im shaking my head tbh

Game is a rip of many. Even his login description which i googled brought me to http://world-mafia.com and has the exact same game description as his. This may be where the 25,000 registered users part comes into it? As well a the same background. Game is a total rip of many others by the looks.

After registering i started with 500M and 1,000 credits?!

You sell credits for roughly 5P per 10 credits which can be exchanged for 1M in game money.

And yet the best gun and armour in the game costs 2M and 1.2M..

Game going nowhere. Economy out the window.