MakeWebGames

Any good coders?

DAMINK

I have tried and tried to get work done here, and for whatever reason it seems difficult.

People doing other work, unable to do the work i ask or just not replying to pms.

Anyway i actually do want to get my game up and running so the question is.

Where the hell can i get a good coder that will work on gRPG?

I understand now WMG is no longer the place to find coder.

So whats your advice? Any suggestions on credible domains i can locate someone?

Know of "active" coders that are hungry for work? Then hit me up please.

Rather than me wait around here for days and days for replies if you have advice please email me.

[email protected]

Im off now to scour the web for coders ready to do some work.

Budget depends on the work that gets done.

I have a list of about 40 different jobs i wanted done.

Thus far i have paid coders here to do work and they have failed. Either not what i asked or just unable to do the work period.

So budget is not the dictator here.

Look at the request for a paid job i posted. Simple levels change.

I paid coders to do that work and they failed.

I have resorted to doing most of the jobs myself at this point.

An example if i may....

I have some here wanting $10-$15 per hour right.

Seems an ok amount right?

Well what if a simple job takes coder A 5 hrs and coder B 1 hr.

The price different is HUGE!

So my wallet size is not the dictator here.

But a number value seems to be important here regardless of the work needed.

I would put in another $1k to the game if i got ahold of a coder who was available, reliable and good.

Budget depends on the work that gets done.

I have a list of about 40 different jobs i wanted done.

Thus far i have paid coders here to do work and they have failed. Either not what i asked or just unable to do the work period.

So budget is not the dictator here.

Look at the request for a paid job i posted. Simple levels change.

I paid coders to do that work and they failed.

I have resorted to doing most of the jobs myself at this point.

An example if i may....

I have some here wanting $10-$15 per hour right.

Seems an ok amount right?

Well what if a simple job takes coder A 5 hrs and coder B 1 hr.

The price different is HUGE!

So my wallet size is not the dictator here.

But a number value seems to be important here regardless of the work needed.

I would put in another $1k to the game if i got ahold of a coder who was available, reliable and good.

I see you liked my post but didn't contact me... =0

Sorry Sim but as i stated i have contacted many people here regarding work.

I have paid several here to do work only to have the work fail. Or them contact me back saying they cant do it after paying!

I was told the 2 people here to employ are Sniko and Guest. Well they both are not replying to me hahahahaha so im a little disheartened.

At this point of time i am looking to hire skilled coders who are not limited to one particular thing.

I do recognize MWG is no longer the place to employ people for this sort of work.

Thats where this thread was going. I was asking the people here is they know of any active domains where i can employ "reliable" coders?

Reliable coders that are properly skilled and dont make false promises.

Coders that once given a job get the job done without excuses as to why or why not.

At this point of time i am looking to hire skilled coders who are not limited to one particular thing.

I just seen this after replying to your PM. Looks like I would be a good fit. =]

Sorry to hear about the people that ripped you off. Mind giving us all there usernames?

I just seen this after replying to your PM. Looks like I would be a good fit. =]

Sorry to hear about the people that ripped you off. Mind giving us all there usernames?

That should probably go in the collab thread and if people are ripping people off then evidence would be needed too to squash all the arguments that would arise.

And in all fairness and respect to the forum, I don't believe this is the actual place to hire people. Sure, there are people who do paid work but this is also "Make Web Games" where people Make Web Games and not Find People to Make Web Games. Mostly for show boating, bouncing off ideas, general questions, and web games in general.

And in all fairness and respect to the forum, I don't believe this is the actual place to hire people.

Silly me.

I wont be doing that again then.

Well given the staff here dont want people asking for coders then i will ask to close this thread please.

I wont bother you guys on here anymore. I will find myself a website that does infact allow and cater to such requests.

Well I never said it wasn't allowed to ask for someone to do paid work. You were jumping to conclusions there. I was just stating that you were right and that this forum probably isn't the best for that sort of thing. So sorry if you may have mis understood me and I will ide this thread because you asked, if you need it reopened then give me a shout.