MakeWebGames

which is the best free hosting service ?

whiplash

You will probably be better off atleast paying a small fee for hosting because there are usually tons of people on the same box with the same IPs etc. If you go to the bigger guys like x10 they only allow certain amount of crons per day and if you have a script that uses "more bandwith than usual" they suspend your account. You may end up with a blacklisted IP as well.

To to answer your question you can look at x10 hosting or 000webhost.

But if you have a small budget can I recommend Interserver? They give you "Unlimited" everything, own and operate their own data center and give great fast support. If you go to Interserver you can use the coupon code "Warrior199" on checkout and get $1.99/mo and the longer the term the cheaper it is. For 3 years it comes to about $57.00 and that coupon will never expire so when your 3 years is up and it's time to pay your next bill it will be $57 for 3 years again

damn thanks bro i need a small help from you and my friend told me i need to buy a licence or something to host a game is it needed and whats its use

http://mccodes.com there is a free version that is V1, there is a paid version V2 that has lots of modules on this forum for and is most recommended to buy. Then theres a Redux version which is fair decent i heard just doesn't have enough modules.

I know V1 & V2 are insecure not sure about Redux, but you will have to spend time securing each and every $_POST & $_GET. If you require help with how to do this add my skype [email protected].

I will only help you, not do it for you, people charge a lot of money to do it for you.

damn thanks bro i need a small help from you and my friend told me i need to buy a licence or something to host a game is it needed and whats its use

If it's MC Codes >= V2 then yes it's needed. I can be wrong but for it's use it is licensed to the domain you supply when you purchase it. For V1 it's an open source license that's available off of github but you can't sell it or claim it as your own. But you wouldn't do that would you ;)

Take a look here http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/39502-Tutorial-v2-0-3-v2-5-convertion

thats a conversion from V2 to Redux and this is the conversion from V1 to V2 http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/22326-Tutorial-v1-v2-Conversion there is a conversion from V1 to Redux written so you will have to make do with those.

Also so without a valid license people may be hesitant on helping you more

like what ?

• Proof of purchase
    • PayPal screenshot (Although, can be easily faked.)
    • McCodes account (Although, can be easily faked.)
    • McCodes staff verbally confirming a valid license
    • Manually check with the license checker (because your license will be bound to your domain)

[*]"Peripherals"

• If you're spending ~$100 on a licence, you can most likely afford a TLd (.tk, no.)
    • If you're spending ~100$ on a license, you're probably someone serious, so you won't go for free, unreliable hosting

[*]Logic

• "my friend told me i need to buy a licence or something to host a game is it needed and whats its use" - If you were going to buy a licence/serious game owner, you would know what a software license is, and why it's needed.

That, or just, you know....fake it?

Edited by sniko