MakeWebGames

which is the best free hosting service ?

whiplash

x10hosting is **** i wouldn't go back to them i would stuck with 000webhost

in my personal opinion i would rather stick with x10 then use 000webhost but it all depends what you need

x10 offers crons and proper cpanel while 000 doesn't support all crons if i remember right which would require timestamps

but i guess everyone has there own preferences

in my personal opinion i would rather stick with x10 then use 000webhost but it all depends what you need

x10 offers crons and proper cpanel while 000 doesn't support all crons if i remember right which would require timestamps

but i guess everyone has there own preferences

i used them for a long time and they changed it pretty much don't get what you use to get on it

If I recall the free hosting for x10 doesn't allow minute crons (if you need them) so you would have to convert stuff to timestamps which are heavily needed for things such as MCC and they have a limit on the amount of crons ran daily.

Some things to look out for when searching for a decent free host is to google around and look up reviews/complaints from customers and the loosely used word "Unlimited". I have seen that a lot and something must have a limit. I have seen some of these "Unlimited" hosts suspend your account because you have a script that uses a little bit of bandwidth with 0 warnings so you only find out the second you direct your browser to your site. And this even happens with paid hosting.