MakeWebGames

Advanced View User System

Script47

I get this error at the top of viewuser.php

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/murder/public_html/viewuser.php:23) in /home/murder/public_html/globals.php on line 28

And I also get:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/murder/public_html/viewuser.php:23) in /home/murder/public_html/globals.php on line 28

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/murder/public_html/viewuser.php:23) in /home/murder/public_html/lib/basic_error_handler.php on line 39

************ - Critical Error

A critical error has occurred, and this page cannot be displayed. Please try again later.

When I delete a comment, add a comment (even though the comment does display), not to forget when I rate someone. If this could be fixed, it would be a nice module.

I added the SQL, overwrite the viewuser and added the cron. So I did follow the necessary steps.

Another solution to this error:

Add start of the script

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

and at the end

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Another solution to this error:

Add start of the script

and at the end

You can also do this

then add the other part of the code to it.

you get the error because the html and head was already set by the header.php which globals.php pulls from that page, so its unnecessary to have it when it's already there.

Edited by lucky3809

• 5 months later...
In the code for rating up it has a line that says this:

Change that to say this:

Thank you! :)

In the code for rating up it has a line that says this:

Change that to say this:

That will remove the limit a player can rate people but it also removes the limit on how many time a player can rate the same player ;)

After you rate a player up have it insert into a db $thisuser rated up $thatuser and then call to that table, if there is an entry for you rating up that user echo "You have rated this person today" and then die($h->endpage()); then truncate the table with your day cron/day timestamps.