MakeWebGames

Gl v2.0.1

Dayo

Features

• New template - Fully responsive (uses bootstrap 3)
  • Bank
  • User Profiles
  • Leader Board
  • Users Online
  • Timers now count down
  • Robbery (just making the finishing touches)

Code Improvements

• Timers are now stored separate from the userStats table and have several functions remade to deal with them i.e. $user = new user($id); $user->setTimer('timerName', $time); $user->checkTimer('timerName'); $user->getTimer('timerName');
  • Same as above but with settings, the save and load functions can be passed a php array (stored as JSON) or a single value
  • When making a module the construct function would always be ran automatically after any methods have run, you can now choose if or not to run the construct module
  • Removed all occurrences of $this->db->query with prepared statements
  • Errors on login/Register page are better displayed

I was planning on getting the admin panel and gang/family system sorted for this version but i plan to start them for 2.0.2

The demo site is running V2.0.1 i may leave it running for a few days before i release so i can catch any bugs, if all goes well ill release it wednesday night/thursday.

Site: http://gangsterlegends.co.uk/

Usernamee: admin

Password: adminPass

It looks very very good, not going to lie. I like it a lot. I specifically like the complete real time game play. :)

It looks very very good, not going to lie. I like it a lot. I specifically like the complete real time game play. :)

Im glad you like it :)

Didn't know where to put this but it should be can't* and until*.

Good spot i shall change it now

Complete real time gameplay?

Care to elaborate? :)

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

It has yet to be coded i was going to add the PvP as a separate downloadable module as there were mixed opinions on what way to go i.e. you can completely kill a character or just hospitalize them (like mccodes)

To me, it doesn't seem like a major distinction as long as you can kill with IGC. Either they will heal afterwards from 0 or come out of the hospital, right? You'll have to forgive me in case that answer is not considering everything. It's been a long time since I have seen MCcodes, and I don't remember how it goes.

Please make a post in this thread if you get it in there. :)