MakeWebGames

Templates I created

Samurai Legend

Structure is fine; ( edit: Alignment is off, but the basic structure is a common, but pretty good one )

Colour scheme is rather bad, sorry but it is.

Also with templates, you really do need to design for content you have no content which makes it a lot harder to judge.

There is plenty of resources out there to teach you things about web design, colour theory and such.

You could even grab a template off of Dribbble or something and deconstruct it, see how they've done what they've done.

I find that to be a good way to learn about things you do not know.

Either way best of luck, you'll only get better with time and as you said practice..

Edited by Djkanna

Lol, would use if it was even free. You need develop your skills...

I getting sick of your **** quite frankly. Say something productive or keep your [beeeeep] shut!

Samuari you are getting better! Good job! In a couple of months im sure you will be able to hire for work!

Edited by KyleMassacre
Cleaned up language

I getting sick of your **** quite frankly. Say something productive or keep your [beeeeep] shut!

Samuari you are getting better! Good job! In a couple of months im sure you will be able to hire for work!

Please pay not attention to him when he acts like that

@The Coder:

Why can you be a little bit more productive? I know you can.

Now back on to business:

Your first go I would have to say it's pretty bad, I have no other way of saying it lol. Your second go at a design is much better than your first. If you keep at it you will get a lot better. And while your at it you may as well take that first crappy one and try to slice it up and code it. It's a fairly easy enough style to do that will still take a bit of effort.

Not trying to take any sides here, but I am looking at the images and The coder is right quit sugar coating things.

@Samurai The layouts are horrible, not trying to be a doouche I rather be honest and have you dislike me.

But you are on the right track just keep trying in the next few months i'm sure you will master these layouts without a problem.

Also I have a little pre made PSD if you wish to play around with it just give me a pm.

Not trying to take any sides here, but I am looking at the images and The coder is right quit sugar coating things.

@Samurai The layouts are horrible, not trying to be a doouche I rather be honest and have you dislike me.

But you are on the right track just keep trying in the next few months i'm sure you will master these layouts without a problem.

Also I have a little pre made PSD if you wish to play around with it just give me a pm.

Gamble is right to get mad at The Coder, there a ways to saying things without being a complete dick. And he is getting better, look at the first one then the second one. Not having a go at you but pointing out The Coder is a douche.

Hello and thanks for your feed back guys!

@Gamble - Thanks man! Probably in a few months time, I will be making great templates!

@Kyle - Thanks for the advice bud :D I appreciate it!

@MNG - Thanks for being honest bud! I respect you for being honest! I will PM you about the PSD, so I can fiddle about with.

@Script - Thanks man :)

Third template should be out by today. :)

3rd creation -

It's alright I guess I prefer my 2nd one.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1356[/ATTACH]

I'm sorry to say, this is really not appealing and extremely bland. The contrast between the colours I personally don't like and I think you should put a little more time into your creations..

Sorry if it sounds harsh, I just want you to see that you can improve and give you some encouragement :)

Practice makes perfect

- - - Updated - - -

The first two I made, I used a tutorial. The 3rd one I used my own mind.

There's a lot of tutorials, how ever I find them really complex and hard to understand.

Keep looking the internet is a big place :)

Maybe you just need to take it slowly with the harder ones than expecting to rush in and know everything.

I used tutorials as a base for most of my work