MakeWebGames

So i buy ags_cs4's player ad mod

DeathXXX

that the par u add in header is completely wrong in so many ways and will not fit in and i have no idea how to fix it as its not standerd php

Judging by your posts, you only actually use "game engines", in itself you don't actually know what PHP is. PHP is PHP whether it is 10 years old or 10 minutes old. Defining something as not "standard" just means you don't have a clue about PHP or probably PHP in general.

And yes as above, MCCodes (holy sh*t) only sells MCCodes mods, so why would posting in this section help you in the slightest?

Ugh #rant

Holy crap!!!! Someone made $3 off that???? I made a mod for an old game of mine that did the same thing lol

EDIT

I figure I'll help you out for free on this one:

1. to make things simple you may want to select a random number like 1-1000 like $rand = mt_rand(1,1000);
  2. now pick any number in between 1,1000 like so: $myNum = 333;
  3. next if $rand === $myNum then we are going to continue with the next steps, if not just kill the script.
  4. select a userid with a user level that !=2 (2s are admin)
  5. randomize the userids that you just grabbed it step 4
  6. if you want to fancy it up you can do a random outcome for example: did the random player win or did "I" win? But you can fiddle with that later. But what I would do for now is update attack logs, send player to hospital, updAte health to 0, and send an event.
  7. Build up on it and enjoy.

these are just building blocks for you and really simple to do

Edited by KyleMassacre

yes it is mccodes i thought i posted in mccodes help my bad and i would post the code but judging from your posts id say not to but angel why do you have to be so mean like that i was simply asking for any way of contacting the owner?

!Angel is not judging you !Angel is just trying to show you that your knowledge of php is not as good as you think and it seems you are just using anything you find without even seeing how things work etc e.g like the structure of a code and you dont expect all mods to work without tweaking them and if you need help you never ask nicely you just expect everything to be done for you and you haven't posted once you've actually posted numerous times about nearly the same thing so the question is why do you like to waste people's time if your not going to atleast learn from people helping you

depends on what you define as help i see as help as actually doing smoething usefull and helpfull gtting hold of him wont really help me or be usefull i would just like to know if any situation did accure..

help

hɛlp/Submit

verb

make it easier or possible for (someone) to do something by offering them one's services or resources.

Seems like you did ask for help.

Just a question; is English your native language? If so, I've no idea what to suggest - perhaps learn some manners/relearn the whole language? If not, I'll cut you some slack.