MakeWebGames

Tally up - How many people are using GRPG

Zettieee

I know of a few that use GRPG, very loosely though, anyone that has any idea what they are doing probably has it heavily modified to the extent that mods written for GRPG probably won't work lol

It would be nice to see some more GRPG stuff here though, in my opinion the base script is alot more adaptable than MCCODE, and is the sort of game that players find more appealing, albiet with pretty much nil security to start with

well i guess it depends on how good you can convert it :P
  • Uses my own database abstraction layer (using mysqli_* procedural style (at the moment))
  • Bugless (as far as I'm aware)
  • Plenty of features
  • Easily customisable
  • I'm in the process of developing a template engine specifically designed for gRP[MTG]
  • Multiple "multi" detection algorithms
  • The only game currently using it has an active userbase. (323 members, currently 26 online, 72 within the last 24 hours)
  • A very active Changelog that allows players to see exactly what's happening in their game
  • The Staff "Panel" makes extensive use of my Staff Permissions, everything is easily customisable for those with the correct rank permissions
  • The gang system was written from scratch and is very in-depth (yet easy to use). (Gang Perks to come soon)
  • A lot more that I don't currently have the time to write (raking out the house)
Edited by Magictallguy
Minor spell checking