MakeWebGames

To-Do List Application

Script47

So I thought I would make a To-Do List application which people can download and install to local/online servers and can keep track of all the projects/tasks they are currently doing. Very easy installation and secure code. Feel free to be as critical providing you are constructive. :p

The design may look "80's" or older lol but I'm working on it still hopefully this will only be a temporary look. Also I have been told design looks odd in different browsers for some reason which I don't currently know.

Edit/Notice

Being new to CSS I never knew I had to make sure the site would work on the resolution which the users is using so currently that's the issue. So if the site seems broken that's the reason. Sorry in advance!

• Chrome: Fine
  • I.E: Fine
  • Firefox: Uncomfirmed

What languages did I use?

• HTML
  • PHP
  • PDO
  • CSS

Spotted any bugs?

Post here and I will fix! Thanks in advance for any reports. :)

Demo: To-Do List

(Note you may be given a stupid warning about phishing scam or something It's not true and I have reported incorrect warning to google now waiting for them to sort it out.)

Edited by Script47

Ain't much of a designer myself, but how about this as a look for it?

P.S: Not knowing how looks on Chrome/IE but it looks relatively proportionate to my resolution, in Firefox.

- New task submit button states "edit" rather than add.

Pfft, "Ain't much of a designer myself". That looks awesome man! :D How long did it take you? Oh and updated that error, thanks for the bug report.

Edited by Script47

Pfft, "Ain't much of a designer myself". That looks awesome man! :D How long did it take you? Oh and updated that error, thanks for the bug report.

Not long, it's quite simple, I'd say just under an hour to its current state ( coded, - forms for adding/editing ).

If you want it, I'll do something for the forms for adding/editing tonight and you can have it.