MakeWebGames

Seeking Web Designer

DopeboyGFX

I am seeking a web designer to help me implement a design I created for my game.

I am a graphic designer with minimum knowledge in HTML/CSS/PHP. The design is pretty much completed, just

looking for someone to help out. I am willing to pay the right person at the right price.

This game has been up for 2 months and is on a smooth road so far. Some active players.

I feel like due to the lack of design, members are not interested in playing and that's why I spent

hours designing something new.

ALSO Looking for partners to help with the game.

You can view or play the game here: http://mobsterstory.com

This is a preview of the design I created on Photoshop CS6: http://s14.postimg.org/p3p161wtd/innerpageforms_Recovered.jpg

Here, you should follow This template when requesting a partnership. This way people can see more about your game, what you need, and what your willing to offer for the services.

And I wouldn't recommend a "percentage" of share because a lot of people here probably won't take that as payment due to the fact that revenue on your game isn't a guarantee.

Also there are plenty of people that I'm sure are available for hire to make you some modules ranging from like $1-$25 per mod, so good luck and please use the template

Also you should think about talking to the dudes over at mccodes.com because you are using raven and that's bad news. In case you weren't aware raven is an illegal copy of mccodes.

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/mobste42/public_html/checkem.php on line 20

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/mobste42/public_html/signup.php on line 21

You have signed up, enjoy the game.

you are using Deprecated functions too

Edited by rockwood

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/mobste42/public_html/checkem.php on line 20

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/mobste42/public_html/signup.php on line 21

You have signed up, enjoy the game.

you are using Deprecated functions too

I like how the last line doesn't have an upper care initial letter, but has the upper case on "Deprecated" -- leaves me assuming you just copy and pasted the word, so I have to ask:

Do you even know what deprecated means?

Had to lol at the comments on the demo account ...

This site is highly insecure, I'd recommend against using it.

Not only do the owners not know what the hell they're doing, but they're sending their members to advertise on other games for them.

They're not even willing to do it themselves and, even though there are many methods available, they'd rather do it by pissing off everyone else.

Again, recommend you avoid this "game"

Magictallguy

Ah.. MTG, the idiot in every site. It's really about time you got a life, and stopped pretending that you understand anything about PHP except ripping people off.

The good thing is you still leave a footprint a blind mute dumb ******* a mile wide can follow

Recommend people all you want. My players advertise on their own. I don't command them too, they don't earn nothing on the game for doing so.

I advertise myself. I already stated that I have no knowledge in programming but my buddy does. He's a Professional Web Developer.

We don't rip any of our members. If you have a problem then post it somewhere else!

Enjoy! Mobster Story.

Recommend people all you want. My players advertise on their own. I don't command them too, they don't earn nothing on the game for doing so.

I advertise myself. I already stated that I have no knowledge in programming but my buddy does. He's a Professional Web Developer.

We don't rip any of our members. If you have a problem then post it somewhere else!

Enjoy! Mobster Story.

Well It is common courtesy to not advertise your game on other sites even if it is your players. What you can do is just let them know that its not very professional to do so. I know its impossible to stop them entirely because you will get those few that don't care.

I'm sure you wouldn't like if some of my players stopped by and started spamming your game with my game url. Its also better for you not to allow it because if your using deprecated functions like ereg*() chances are your game isn't as secure as you would need it to be. Take it from experience, I had game owners come and try and hack me because I had a player spam my link in their game instead of talking with me about it. So it can hurt you more than help you.

I can't tell you how to run your game but whatever actions you do take in this situation can change your game in a good or bad way.

I don't want to talk crap on your boy adam that you speak of but if he was a "Professional Web Developer" then he would know you shouldn't use ereg*() on PHP >= 5.