MakeWebGames

Start Rippln! This could be bigger than Facebook!

HauntedDawg

I’ve been working behind the scenes on a new social network that’s about to launch.

It’s already growing at the speed of Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!

You have to see the concept to understand why. But once you get it, you’ll see this could change your life forever.

Check it out here… http://www.startmyripple.com/blitzlink/Jfe0RwP0nxYgEM3hHyltDeqFAH3pqeAdt41rBP%2FPAoXXkf64Xe%2FqAg%3D%3D

Watch the video and then create your account. I can’t tell you too much more until you're inside, so create your free account now then let me know and I can explain how it all works!

I’ve been working behind the scenes on a new social network that’s about to launch.

You have to see the concept to understand why. But once you get it, you’ll see this could change your life forever.

Check it out here… http://www.startmyripple.com/blitzlink/Jfe0RwP0nxYgEM3hHyltDeqFAH3pqeAdt41rBP%2FPAoXXkf64Xe%2FqAg%3D%3D

Watch the video and then create your account. I can’t tell you too much more until you're inside, so create your free account now then let me know and I can explain how it all works!

thanks for sharing, looks interesting! have joined up...will be interesting to see how it develops!

thanks for sharing, looks interesting! have joined up...will be interesting to see how it develops!

I was at first hesitant to share it, as I myself never quite understood what it is for. But it's growing very fast, so I thought, why not jump the bandwagon as well.

So far, it seems promising.

The video just seems like a long sales pitch that tells me it's going to be amazing yet gives no information on why, doesn't really make me want to sign up.

So... you understand it now or is it still just a bandwagon because you think it looks promising?

In any case thank you for sharing.

I understand somewhat, what it is based on.

Essentially, you download the APP on your smartphone. When you download an APP, you like, you share it on your Ripple, everyone on your Ripple, will see it, giving them a chance to download it as well.

Per person you refer to rippln, or when they refer some one to rippln, you get paid. At this point, i am unsure how to share via PC yet.

its ok site but i dunno what its for it looks like marketing sales sites etc

It's basically yet another pyramidal "game". Doesn't make much sense beside being scammed in my opinion.

Please explain to me how the hell are you getting scammed?

Sure, you giving them your detail's, how many other site's have you not given it to? Are they asking you to pay something? Uhm, no, not that I've seen..

How do you think they will gain money and then share it? (if they do so...) So either the info you give have loads of value to them, or there is other means to produce money.

And again, tell me how are YOU being scammed when you are not handing a cent over to them? Yes, again, you are giving them info. But how many time's have you given your email address to other website's?

And if you are going to tell me you are careful what website's you register too, and if it's suspicious you use a different email, then why not just use that email to sign up once again?

OMFG… a new something is threatening to alter the core things in the world as we know it. This revolutionary something will change so many vital things… it will take the something we all use today and completely renovate it with new things to a whole new something! And this something will make you eternally rich and blissful just by plying the things of the something!

Sums it up pretty well

This is basically an information eater... Nothing more than to gather information about a person... This will not be the next big thing sorry... The next big thing will keep people's information from being shared, people are not going to make a switch from one big information eater to the next scrap eater....

Edited by lucky3809

This is basically an information eater... Nothing more than to gather information about a person... This will not be the next big thing sorry... The next big thing will keep people's information from being shared, people are not going to make a switch from one big information eater to the next scrap eater....

HaHa - gather information about a person?

Well, if you install the APP, and give it access to your mails and contact's, then your stupid. Facebook right now is data-mining your phone's email's, phone contact's (if you have the APP installed). How many people data-mine Facebook through Facebook's open graph system?

I'll put it like this.

How are you being scammed?

How is it that they are gathering information from you? When all they ask is email, name and surname. Which, I'm pretty sure you have given to at least 10 website's, that's excluding MWG, Facebook & Twitter.

The APP isn't fully published, yet everyone is on the bandwagon of dismay because of one of the Co-CEO's who's to run pyramid scheme's.

Yes, after what a_bertrand showed, i have doubt that it will pay out. But then, what IF they decide to pay out this time? And perhaps the CEO has decided to stop his **** (Remember, if you read the article, has been sued previously.. why would he be so stupid to use his name again?)

As for me, i will give it a chance. All they have is my email and name. No big deal, there are plenty more website's out there that have way more information on me than just that.

And i am locking this thread.