MakeWebGames

New Estate agent

It does look good but I'm sorry why do people insist to make new mods or even to have their game look a hell of a lot like torn? Yes torn as a fantastic amount of users but it looks boring and there are hundreds of games that look exactly like it! Do you want your game to be another one?

It does look good but I'm sorry why do people insist to make new mods or even to have their game look a hell of a lot like torn? Yes torn as a fantastic amount of users but it looks boring and there are hundreds of games that look exactly like it! Do you want your game to be another one?

It does well because the idea was original. Making mods from the ideas they have isn't a bad thing, just shows how good Torn really is and the influence it has.

It does well because the idea was original. Making mods from the ideas they have isn't a bad thing, just shows how good Torn really is and the influence it has.

i agree with !Angel i only made it because torn is good but i get its boring i understand that, if you don't like it well who cares its a new addition to mccodes and thats what im doing using my free time to make proper mods people may like this could also make forum more active and i will continue, i also want !Angel to add them to mccodemods.com;)

i agree with !Angel i only made it because torn is good but i get its boring if you don't like it well who cares its a new addition to mccodes and thats what im doing using my free time to make unreal mods people may like and i will continue i also want !Angel to add them to mccodemods.com;)

There will a process in which you can upload your own files to the marketplace.

I now know JS, AJAX, HTML5, HTML, Php, MySQL, CSS3 and visual basic and im learing flash, jQuery

In this day and age flash if pointless, javascript libraries such as jQuery can do most things that you can do in flash. Also define "knowing HTML5".

Taking an idea is fine, but I also fail to understand people who replicate the exact feature. Sometimes they go so far to make it exactly like torn it makes no sense inside their own game. :p

i agree with !Angel i only made it because torn is good but i get its boring i understand that, if you don't like it well who cares its a new addition to mccodes and thats what im doing using my free time to make proper mods people may like this could also make forum more active and i will continue, i also want !Angel to add them to mccodemods.com;)

Don't get me wrong mate my games is mccodes and its great to see mccodes picking up again with people making new mods and additions left right and centre recently its great!!!!!

The mod is great it was just a bit of criticism that was all :-) I just don't like hundreds of games looking like the same game!

Well done though

Don't get me wrong mate my games is mccodes and its great to see mccodes picking up again with people making new mods and additions left right and centre recently its great!!!!!

The mod is great it was just a bit of criticism that was all :-) I just don't like hundreds of games looking like the same game!

Well done though

thanks i am also making energy refills like tc screenshots

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1058[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1059[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1060[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1061[/ATTACH]

refil1.PNG.0e343d3f6404e30f168f8cd2ba6ddef6.PNG

refil2.PNG.514153233e2beed3013b0ad69461b685.PNG

refil3.PNG.64a2dbb08a42ad064402dcfb74e972e8.PNG

refil4.PNG.2bd58cda78da520c8fca6d5405c9243e.PNG

thanks i am also making energy refills like tc screenshots

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1058[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1059[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1060[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1061[/ATTACH]

Please don't use images, use CSS3 for the bars.

what difference does it make

1 uses images and the other doesn't. CSS would be faster, use less bandwidth. Having multiple images load would take longer than simply loading in a css file.

i like this alot,. now i want the features off torn in my website,. for example house upgrade etc,. renting,. selling,. ive got the mod but just needs so much work to get it right,. bought it off sniko and the files are all embeded into one,. so messy,. so ive gotta divide the files and make sure the links are connecting and everything runs smoothly,. them move to customizing the mod into how i want everything laid out,. then add a bunch off features that have been missed,.. nightmare,. im a little stuck though,. with the house upgrades it allows you to add upgrades but not categorize them,. what i mean is i want people to either have a small medium or large garage,. not all three,. how would i be able to categorize the upgrades in my script,. ??,. a little help please ?

i like this alot,. now i want the features off torn in my website,. for example house upgrade etc,. renting,. selling,. ive got the mod but just needs so much work to get it right,. bought it off sniko and the files are all embeded into one,. so messy,. so ive gotta divide the files and make sure the links are connecting and everything runs smoothly,. them move to customizing the mod into how i want everything laid out,. then add a bunch off features that have been missed,.. nightmare,. im a little stuck though,. with the house upgrades it allows you to add upgrades but not categorize them,. what i mean is i want people to either have a small medium or large garage,. not all three,. how would i be able to categorize the upgrades in my script,. ??,. a little help please ?

can i have a look at your script

Regards to categorizing the upgrades, you could prepend the words "small, medium, large" onto the upgrade. This would be a somewhat 'quick fix' to a desired feature.

Regards to categorizing the upgrades, you could prepend the words "small, medium, large" onto the upgrade. This would be a somewhat 'quick fix' to a desired feature.

sniko exactly whats wrong with the mod big mods are hard to find bugs

i believe your complaining about a mod made ages ago sniko is a better code now than before and you don't know what you are talking about don't critise work and effort please

- - - Updated - - -

AFAIK; nothing.

From what I have gathered, Jedigunz is wanting some more features.

why don't you make a new one with me you can build it with my estate agent mod