MakeWebGames

Toxic Pits [4Sale]

Zettieee

Hmmmm I'm afraid it is no where near worth what your asking. It has no users so one would assume no income and it looks like its just mccodes dumped onto it and the colours changed

It's GRPG. And it's not "launched".

As Aventro said. Don't post if you don't like the price. Because frankly I don't give a poopie :)

What are you, Hitler? It's a forum, for discussion, so if something is posted, it's open to discussion. Simple, right?

Well discussions are meant for discussions. He want to sell a website, not discuss about selling it to the right price.

Well discussions are meant for discussions. He want to sell a website, not discuss about selling it to the right price.

O_RLY.jpg

So, how is business made?

@Zettieee: valid license for GRPG? Also, bare with me, but even base GRPG has more features than that.

O_RLY.jpg.5eb726fc56fc3e2fb813fa078ac83347.jpg

And the right price not only depends on what people are willing to pay, but also on details of the system, so questions about the system should be expected... and answered in detail.

Does

"Hmmmm I'm afraid it is no where near worth what your asking. It has no users so one would assume no income and it looks like its just mccodes dumped onto it and the colours changed"

look like a question about the system?

Does

"Hmmmm I'm afraid it is no where near worth what your asking. It has no users so one would assume no income and it looks like its just mccodes dumped onto it and the colours changed"

look like a question about the system?

Nope, It looks like that bennyh is stating something, rather than asking.

I'll break it down for you;

Hmm I'm afraid it is no where near worth what you're asking - opinionated statement

It has no users so one would assume no income - factual statement (Quote: It's not "launched")

It looks like its just mccodes dumped onto it and the colours changed - opinionated statement

Guys, stop arguing. OP set a price that he feels comfortable at parting with his project. If you don't like it, simply haggle (if you're actually interested in purchasing), or leave. It's not rocket science.

@OP: Good luck with the sale :)

Edited by sniko

Nice game Zettie; So far it look like GRPG and the markets are secured (That's the only exploit I know for GRPG)

The template match the the the title of the game.

But I suggest a change of the font and adding a few things to it or modify a few pages.

I will say the price will depend on how much you spent on that layout and the income range.

I'm not doing anymore work on this project.

the template i did myself. Coded also.

The income range is zero (the game has no donation page)

It's not a fully completed game.

the features it has are mainly crafting, serching(scavanging) and crafted housing.

upgraded item system(with security,bug fixed from the original l GRPG)

sha1 password's

mysqli

secured all inputs

fixed classes

gangs now works without the bugs (cant kick random players from gangs they arnt in)

gang vaults and armory works

levels and experiance are based on battles and crimes (crime needed = 300 so, $cneed x3 + $uLvl)

gang profiles with user profiles (secured)

session's secured from hijacking (not the best way but it works)

if anyone needs more info or has an offer send me a pm thanks