MakeWebGames

Crime Lords Reborn

strangeeyes

Heavy graphical welcome page

• sets the scene, although some text is hard to read.

• perhaps add some sort of story?

• Captcha on login after x failed attempts, perhaps?

Also, may I ask; what's different from crimelordsreborn to crimelords2? Apart from client-side design.

Crimelords Reborn is a spin off of CrimeLords 2. We have been working on making the game a bit different then Crimelords2. But its basically a Server 2 with some fun little twists to mix things up.

We have made it to where all items, crimes, jobs, ect are limited. That way we can add things on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep things new and exciting.

We will be running lots of polls and discussions with players to have them help design New Items, Crimes, Jobs, Houses, Gang operations, ect to allow players to have more control of what's happening.

Crimelords Reborn is a spin off of CrimeLords 2. We have been working on making the game a bit different then Crimelords2. But its basically a Server 2 with some fun little twists to mix things up.

We have made it to where all items, crimes, jobs, ect are limited. That way we can add things on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep things new and exciting.

We will be running lots of polls and discussions with players to have them help design New Items, Crimes, Jobs, Houses, Gang operations, ect to allow players to have more control of what's happening.

Ah, nice!

I wish you luck with your venture :)

Possibly list these changes on the site, so players know what's different?

I admire your work strange, I have played crimelords for awhile and game owners like you are the reason why I started to create my own.

I only know 7 sites that use GRPG and yours is the most improved I have seen.

http://www.crimelordsreborn.com - Im a little mad that I wasn't first to know about it. I am signing up now and I might forget to leave a full review due to I have to kick all your players ass :P.

Well see ya around.

• 5 months later...

lol it matters not to me what you think, i know its not grpg and isnt coded close to it..a layout doesnt make a game grpg

also in regards to crimelordsarena ..that was what the server name was going to be but it got changed last minute.

Edited by strangeeyes

lol it matters not to me what you think, i know its not grpg and isnt coded close to it..a layout doesnt make a game grpg

also in regards to crimelordsarena ..that was what the server name was going to be but it got changed last minute.

I don't know why you feel the need to tell stories. The game is infact GRPG regardless of the layout. This wouldn't be such a big deal if you wouldnt be trying to hide it

seriously ..what on earth makes you say its grpg ..you may know more about coding than myself but you are wrong on this matter sir ..and should find out the truth about things before you post all cock sure of your self.

i do have grpg code and actuly quite like the code ..but crimelords is not grpg and never was.

Edited by strangeeyes

that was my header.php ..wether its just html or not that was the whole file..as for classes i can tell you now there is no classes.php ..my game doesnt even run on a linux server which grpg does ..i have grpg code and i know 100% this game is not grpg

A PM from him.

Don't even think he understands what Zend/apache is. Someone explain this to him in simpleton terms.