MakeWebGames

Personal Portfolio Layout

Razor42

• 3 weeks later...

Been doing some more work on this design to improve it. I have taken into consideration some of the things people have said and also some of my thoughts and made some changes.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]935[/ATTACH]

What do you's think? Please post comments and suggestions.

The design is not finished yet so expect to see more updates i'd just like to know what you all think at this stage and hope you can give me information to help make it better.

PersonalPortoSite.thumb.png.bbd53eb709702a57d361c5114e7390fb.png

Razor ... this one definitely looks much better. May I suggest you use spell checker though. I'm sure this is not a final product but be sure and use it. In my experience, one of the things that will turn away potential clients is misspelled words and poor grammar.

I like it , its a nice clean. crisp design

good job

Been doing some more work on this design to improve it. I have taken into consideration some of the things people have said and also some of my thoughts and made some changes.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]935[/ATTACH]

What do you's think? Please post comments and suggestions.

The design is not finished yet so expect to see more updates i'd just like to know what you all think at this stage and hope you can give me information to help make it better.

I fail to see the "niceness" of this design: either I'm just used to different templates, or everyone here is being extremely nice.

Personally, it looks like a coloured-in wireframe mockup, and an okay'ish one at that.

I'd beg you to look at some of the designs over here: http://themeforest.net/category/site-templates/technology

They are sub-par, but at the price one cannot complain. Nothing beats an exclusive template from a good design firm.

I'll rather be the ******* who provides constructive criticism than make somebody think they're good when they have a long way to go.

I fail to see the "niceness" of this design: either I'm just used to different templates, or everyone here is being extremely nice.

Personally, it looks like a coloured-in wireframe mockup, and an okay'ish one at that.

I'd beg you to look at some of the designs over here: http://themeforest.net/category/site-templates/technology

They are sub-par, but at the price one cannot complain. Nothing beats an exclusive template from a good design firm.

I'll rather be the ******* who provides constructive criticism than make somebody think they're good when they have a long way to go.

Completely agree.

Totally agree.

But its okay'ish keep practacing just like me and you will slowly get better :)