MakeWebGames

[HM] Graphic Creating Service

MNG

Hello MWG; I am offering PSD making service. When I say this I can create homepages,logins,registers,etc....

Please don't waste my time while while sending a private message.

I expect you to know what you want and if any required images needed please tell me in the message.

To make it easier for both of us just recommend me to a site that you want it to look like.

I will accept PayPal all payment s are recommended to be sent as a service NOTHING ELSE. 25% of the payment must be paid upfront in order for me to work. Once an preview of the work you required is given you may release the payment then you will receive it.

TOS

• If your work is being worked on and you decide to change your mind of hiring me I will give you a FULL refund.
  • Once work is given NO REFUND.
  • All customers have an right to speak out if theirs something wrong with your order.
  • Charge Back may take law action depending on the sum.
  • You will wait patient for me to get to back you.

Prices:30-300

Depending on what you want. I can put your work in CSS and XHTML but that will cost more of course. I do not offer service to code it in to your site ONLY psd,css and html.

All work can take 2-4 Days mostly no longer.

Well since you have looked and you might be interested hope you have read my TOS to be safe.

For previous work here's an login. Sorry for slacking out on the previews just been busy with my site.

ca36894781172ee31c8bc98844dd8e7c.png

Edited by MNG

I understand why you would want to be payed up-front... but usually it is not really a good practice. Why? Because I may not like the result, or you may simply run away with the money. Would be better to work with service like escrow for example which would make the transaction safe for both parties.

You both make good points now that I have thought about it.

I will update the thread and hopefully you guys can reply back what you think about the new TOS.

But as far as rights to give a refund. I don't give back refunds because I give the customer a screenshot of the work before releasing and he or she have every right to reply back with changes they would like before they receive their order.

I always take a payment upfront to secure some form of payment for the work I complete.

Otherwise all the initial work you do is worthless if the client just decides they don't like it. Unless the client went down a very business related route of getting people to send in tenders etc...

The standard for freelance work is 50% up-front and 50% afterwards. I don't know why, but mostly everyone I've ever worked with knows this.

The goal of the deposit isn't only to secure the inevitable cash flow, but also to secure capital for construction elements(like stock photos, templates, etc)

P.S. Payments are never final. You can't just take someone's money and say "NO REFUNDS". It doesn't work like that dude, there's something called consumer laws.

Even if you do it, just make sure your clients don't pay with credit cards, else they're able to reverse the transaction. ;)

The standard for freelance work is 50% up-front and 50% afterwards. I don't know why, but mostly everyone I've ever worked with knows this.

The goal of the deposit isn't only to secure the inevitable cash flow, but also to secure capital for construction elements(like stock photos, templates, etc)

P.S. Payments are never final. You can't just take someone's money and say "NO REFUNDS". It doesn't work like that dude, there's something called consumer laws.

Even if you do it, just make sure your clients don't pay with credit cards, else they're able to reverse the transaction. ;)

I'm very aware of PayPal and I have been using PayPal for about 4 years now.

Say if the customers pay's me 300-700$ for an project and agree's they like it after an preview is given and receiving the work. Everything I do with a client is logged and I prefer to deal on the forum through the PM system just in case law action has to be took en hopefully the owners and staff can provide the law with the message logs between me and that buyer.

I haven't read up on MSN how they do things so I won't talk to clients on their when it comes business related. As far as Skype comes I can do business on that since every call to IM is logged.

Edited by MNG

Given that the image of the gangster is from google...

The 'cityscape' is one click of a brush in photoshop..

The fade is all f$%&D up on his legs allowing buildings to show through...

A seagull/eagle....plus a few boxes on a black background....

I dont think you will have to worry about chargebacks/payment up front etc as , personally, no one will be ordering work based on that example :)

Sorry if brutal ...but its true

I'm very aware of PayPal and I have been using PayPal for about 4 years now.

Say if the customers pay's me 300-700$ for an project and agree's they like it after an preview is given and receiving the work. Everything I do with a client is logged and I prefer to deal on the forum through the PM system just in case law action has to be took en hopefully the owners and staff can provide the law with the message logs between me and that buyer.

I haven't read up on MSN how they do things so I won't talk to clients on their when it comes business related. As far as Skype comes I can do business on that since every call to IM is logged.

Firstly, a court probably wouldn't care about childish chat logs in a case this could produce.

Secondly, MSN = Skype: get used to it.

Third and lastly, I think you're way too inexperienced to be doing something like this. You simply do not understand how this works. If you weren't so downright ignorant, we "the people of the community" could have given you advise, but you don't seem to take it heartily in any case.