MakeWebGames

ADVANCED Property System

sniko

Hey, thanks for replying guys. I thought I'd set it to notify me by email when someone replied, but I hadn't.

I haven't gotten an answer from sniko (sent him an email). I'm not sure what I can post here since it's a paid mod :P But I'll post something: It has to do with what you add to globals.php when you install the mod. I think the method get_house_name_by_row is cauing the error Iæm getting ("Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index"), but I'm not sure exactly what's causing it. Any idea?

I know for a fact sniko is uber busy right now so its a little tough reaching him :p

But with what you just wrote about your error I can't help because I don't have the mod but ill see if he can just send me the thing.

Dear Sniko,
   Hook your man up!
Sincerely, 
KyleMassacre

Hopefully he gets my message :p and sorry I won't be able to help you at this time

Alright after some testing and figuring out how the system actually works i found the little error.

In you SQL in the property mod globals, the very first line is houseid_row with a default of '1'. That should be changed to a '0'.

So give this a shot

ALTER TABLE  `users` CHANGE  `houseid_row`  `houseid_row` INT( 10 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT  '0' COMMENT 'The row ID from `properties_mod_user`';

I also added a "Move Out" feature so if Sniko wants it he can have it

Ran into the old problem again today. I think the problem was caused by the fact that players were able to sell their houses even though they were moved into them. So when selling their houseid_row-value didn't change back to 0.

Edited by dnenb

• 2 weeks later...

Working on fixing everything atm. Some examples are:

- it does not work well with the old house system, causes errors

- the logic for moving into/out of houses if really weird and does not work as intented

- staff function for adding upgrades to all houses at once doesn't work as intended

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

not trying to bring back dead threads but i have some issues with this mod if some one could help me.

i am getting this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'SELECT' (T_STRING) in /public_html/globals.php on line 118

[/b]else
{
   $is =
           $db->query(
                   "SELECT `u`.*, `us`.*
                    FROM `users` AS `u`
                    INNER JOIN `userstats` AS `us`
                    ON `u`.`userid`=`us`.`userid`
                    WHERE `u`.`userid` = {$userid}
                    LIMIT 1");
}
Edited by darkfelon
select is line 118

This isn't an issue with that particular code itself. The issue is related to other code that was placed on that file. Usually when this happens, you did not close something properly, so it doesn't know what to do when it hits the SELECT statement.

What's the code surrounding that snippet? (20 lines above, 20 lines below)

~G7470

• 4 years later...
43 minutes ago, rednspirited said:

well i will try here and see what happens got the mod did the installs but i get this when i log in 

image.png.8f63f897b838a83f85b2d2a53f744059.png

i have added a house to the property db with an id of 0 i have also changed the house db house to id of 0.  not sure what to do next is there anyone able to help?  btw im running mccodes v2

Your issue is probably id 0, try changing it to 1