MakeWebGames

Skooka Is A Scammer

Mr Crime

Hey guys. I was doing a deal with Skooda. But the guy scammed me. How do I get my money back?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]861[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]862[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]863[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]864[/ATTACH]

And the proof he showed me.

umPUL.png

So that should be my license. So mccodes please transfer that License to me please.

PROOF1.png.06eaa052d92332a47e7336148a267b4c.png

PROOF2.png.6c05107ecf46688e6ad1c292ff07c4ba.png

PROOF3.png.ccfd4885dc5c5db8fd1be748b14608cc.png

PROOF4.png.be3240b8377d6cae916a1bc4009ebf30.png

Edited by Mr Crime

A bit fast on the scammer name calling. At first I was like yeah, people getting fooled by that guy. I dont know him, but seen enough on the forums to stay away from any deals with him. But seeing your conversation, and time stamp, I think you should give him a chance to complete the deal. Seems to be a disagreement on who's to pay the paypal fee, imagine that is why he wanted it sent as gift.

How can I do that? Only person I feel I can trust is you kyle.

Well i have no powers to stop him lol

A bit fast on the scammer name calling. At first I was like yeah, people getting fooled by that guy. I dont know him, but seen enough on the forums to stay away from any deals with him. But seeing your conversation, and time stamp, I think you should give him a chance to complete the deal. Seems to be a disagreement on who's to pay the paypal fee, imagine that is why he wanted it sent as gift.

And yeah its a bit fast but if the shoe fits wear it. He has scammed multiple people, tried or did sell multiple paid modules from people, and last i heard he did sell wise crime so how is he selling it again???

Im surprised he still come around to be honest but i guess the more new people that come the more people he can try to scam, it gets really ridiculous

Thats true.

dont get me wrong, I am not jumping to his defense. Just that I think there is a chance of getting the matter solved.

If he does not refund you himself, or you come to an agreement on payment and license transfer.

Here is the link to paypal resolution center https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/cps/general/PPDisputeResolution-outside

You can do it the dirty way, and call your bank up tell them there were charges you did not in fact make, and you want to dispute the transaction! But of course your account will be on hold for 1-3 days depending how fast the bank acts on disputes, it only took me 8 hours to get my money back from a dispute.

Anyways it pays to look through this forum before doing business with anyone, Skooda has been known to scam people for years now on here, it is pretty much your fault for buying something from him knowing your chance of getting scam were 100% LOL.

Edited by lucky3809

You can do it the dirty way, and call your bank up tell them there were charges you did not in fact make, and you want to dispute the transaction! But of course your account will be on hold for 1-3 days depending how fast the bank acts on disputes, it only took me 8 hours to get my money back from a dispute.

Anyways it pays to look through this forum before doing business with anyone, Skooda has been known to scam people for years now on here, it is pretty much your fault for buying something from him knowing your chance of getting scam were 100% LOL.

Dont know about where you are from cause i dont know where you are from exactly but that is a HUGE fraud. Im going to have to agree with Alain and sad to say Cavella on this one. Never do a gift transaction when purchasing something

It's not fraud, when you pay for something you are suppose to get, and what you thought you were getting, and you got nothing in return for that transaction. That means the transaction was not a transaction you made intentionally knowing you were scammed, because the transaction you made was for a product you "thought" you were buying.

It states that on dispute policy at the bank, not many knows or reads about disputing a transaction.

I am in the U.S.

Edited by lucky3809

Lets take a look at this statement you made and compare it with what has actually happened.

You can do it the dirty way, and call your bank up tell them there were charges you did not in fact make, and you want to dispute the transaction!

So maybe the OP can correct me if im wrong but he did in fact make a paypal payment to Skooda. So the piece of paper his bank will send him in the mail that he MUST sign and return stating that he did not authorize this transaction he will be held responsible for the charges and possibly even worse cause you are making a false fraud case. So im a little confused on how this is not represented as fraud since I just signed one of these papers a few months back.

Maybe what he should do is tell his bank that he made a paypal payment and did not receive what he paid for, but guess what? Good ol' BofA or whatever will say take that up with paypal since they are FDIC insured. But sending it as a gift will most likely result in nothing thats why you always send money as goods when paying for goods. And as seasoned skooda is he knew that so that is why he made him send it as a gift

LMFAO I'm sorry this is just truly hilarious. I don't see how you all keep getting scammed by this guy. Hell try Googling "Skooda Scammer" hes at the top of Google. LMAO I'm starting to admire this guy. He has to be good with the ladies. My kind sir he is using your money right now to take a companion out to breakfast... just pack it in, and now you know better :)

The fact that he's not banned already makes me think, Admins do not care about this? (While ALOT of proof already has been given).

Personally myself, I would of banned the scammer. :confused:

Banning a scamer would make things just more complex. Why? Because he could as well create a new account with another name and nobody would knows who the new guy is. So banning this kind of character is not useful and proved to actually be just annoying for the honest people wanting to get info about somebody.

could there not be some kind of vouching system, eg if you want to sell something somebody has to vouch for you? if nobody vouches then the topic is locked or deleted? This tends to work well on other forums!

And this Skooda guy tried to message me about buying 'his game engine'....as i saw this before hand, i told him where to go!