MakeWebGames

MCCODES V2 title

Hitmanz

Skooda there not your game files, these files are from a rather successful game (forgot the name) and have been passed around a lot! Ad hitmanz ill be online in a few hours

Yes, Razor I own ownership of these files. The game was dead for over a year since I bought it. The game was crimelane and I still currently have the files. I believe Ben might of gave him the files since back in the day I hired Ben Nash to work on it for me and a few months ago a user from one of my sites seen it up and reported the link to me and the owner of that site said Ben Nash sold it to him. So theirs no problem here. Just wanted to verify how he got the files.

Skooda there not your game files, these files are from a rather successful game (forgot the name) and have been passed around a lot! Ad hitmanz ill be online in a few hours

Are you sure?

Because his game name is on the referral news bar and else where in the game....

Edited by lucky3809

this is david mcauleys game and u do not need license in the uk

Where do you got that from? Intellectual property rights don't apply to the UK? Not even the Rockstars GTA image displayed on the front page?

Considering moving there then :), should save me a bunch on purchasing stock photos.

The game scripts CLEARLY has some affiliations with Crimelane. It says crime lane over the place, and I have not even logged in, the demo account did not work.

Now the affiliations may be legit, I dont know what skooda -> david mcauleys may have agreed, or any other details.

Skooda says above:

So theirs no problem here. Just wanted to verify how he got the files.

So not saying Hitmanz is wrong in using the scripts.