MakeWebGames

View User

C.B

Hi, joined up yesterday and decided to create a nice and simple interface for the user profile and share it with you guys. May hopefully have more content coming in the future, see how it goes i guess. Here are some images:

Screenshot (default layout so others may vary):

[ATTACH=CONFIG]774[/ATTACH]

Default profile image:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]775[/ATTACH]

Here is the code, it should work without any modification however this it without any mods so any mods would need to be added:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

noimg.png.817dd29d47e5f4968b1293fdac94e300.png

Should watch out for PHP short tags they're not always enabled. Other then that it looks like nicely structured code.

Also, your screenshot is broken.

I believe in PHP 5.3.* and above, they're always enabled.

@Op: could you redo the screenshot, please

Edit

The new design looks very nice, good job!

I believe in PHP 5.3.* and above, they're always enabled.

@Op: could you redo the screenshot, please

Edit

The new design looks very nice, good job!

What about anyone running anything less then 5.3! I had this problem with one of my mods a while ago so thought I'd just point it out.

Edit:

took a look at the screenshot and mine is totaly out of place from yours iam missing all the links and the staff info bit doesnt show either

could this have something to do with my css file?

image link is broken

Edit:

took a look at the screenshot and mine is totaly out of place from yours iam missing all the links and the staff info bit doesnt show either

could this have something to do with my css file?

image link is broken

This is a really nice layout and my opinion better than the original. However you have made one small mistake with the user menu on the profile page:

<li><a href="contactlist.php?action=add&ID=<? echo $r['userid']; ?>">Attack</a></li>

Should be:

<li><a href="attack.php?action=add&ID=<? echo $r['userid']; ?>">Attack</a></li>

Like I said its a minor issue but one you should update in your code for future users :)

Thanks for sharing

This is a really nice layout and my opinion better than the original. However you have made one small mistake with the user menu on the profile page:

<li><a href="contactlist.php?action=add&ID=<? echo $r['userid']; ?>">Attack</a></li>

Should be:

<li><a href="attack.php?action=add&ID=<? echo $r['userid']; ?>">Attack</a></li>

Like I said its a minor issue but one you should update in your code for future users :)

Thanks for sharing

Why direct them to attack, with that specific query string? From what I remember, attack doesn't even have an add action....

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

@Sniko

I'm not a coder so that should probably answer your question lol (In the process of learning)

It works the way I mentioned surprisingly buy I have updated it to the way you have mentioned. I only posted as the attack feature wouldn't have worked with its current link.

@Sniko

I'm not a coder so that should probably answer your question lol (In the process of learning)

It works the way I mentioned surprisingly buy I have updated it to the way you have mentioned. I only posted as the attack feature wouldn't have worked with its current link.

Theoretically it should work cause I believe the attack script is only looking for the id but you probably would want to look into that issue to not allow certain parameters to be passed through the url