MakeWebGames

WTH Designer

Frosty

Hi,

I'm looking to hire someone to design a custom template for a drug/war type game.

I am looking for something of the same quality like:

http://www.prisonstruggle.com/

What would be required:

• Logo Design
  • Login Page Designed
  • Background Designed
  • In-Game Page Designed
  • 36 Game Item Icons Designed 90x90
  • 6 Category Icons Designed 115x115
  • 30 Pages In-Game altered - positioning (based on In-Game Template)
  • 4 Advert Banners Designed
  • Game must have 3-4 Characters designed like on prison struggle which would be featured on login/In-Game Page Designs and adverts

I am looking for quality work and I will only hire someone who is trusted and has done quality work before.

Budget for this work: $1000

$300 Upfront Deposit

$300 Instalment Once work is half-way through

$400 Final Payment on completion

Time Frame: 3 weeks (From date of deposit sent, for every day late -$40 will be deducted from Final Payment)

Payment Methods: PayPal

I have no exact idea in mind so please ask me all relevant questions prior to starting the job via Skype/PM, you are responsible for obtaining all details from me.

Edited by Frosty

Way to small of a budget for everything needed:

Logo Design - Min. 50$-100$

Login/Register/In-game ~= Min. 400$ (from a professional designer)

40 Icons = Min. 800$

25 Pages = Min. 25-175 per page (depending on what art work you want done on it)

4 Advert Banners = 75$

2-3 Mascots = Min. 100$

So you are looking at something well over your cost. If you are looking for a professional job done just like prisonstruggle.

Some recommendations;

w3 Theory

BlueTrendz

If you want to higher your budget

SOS Factory

Alternatively....

You could spend a lot on a PSD and get it coded up with a different company

WCP

Rapid XHTML

HTML Rockstars

Custom Artwork

Fast Characters

Logo Labs

You could, however...

Scour DeviantArt

(I am not affiliated with any of these sites, or used them.)

Thank you Sniko, but I no longer do any web work. For BlueTrendz, I would highly suggest not going with them, they tend to be very sloppy with their work. Others on here might disagree, but with the money you pay, you definitely get crappy quality. All templates he makes look the same almost and all his mascots are dis-proportion.

Thank you Sniko, but I no longer do any web work. For BlueTrendz, I would highly suggest not going with them, they tend to be very sloppy with their work. Others on here might disagree, but with the money you pay, you definitely get crappy quality. All templates he makes look the same almost and all his mascots are dis-proportion.

Ah, what a shame to put an end to such good work.

I think BlueTrendz did CrimGame's mascots, and they were good, however, I do agree with you Peter.

Way to small of a budget for everything needed:

Logo Design - Min. 50$-100$

Login/Register/In-game ~= Min. 400$ (from a professional designer)

40 Icons = Min. 800$

25 Pages = Min. 25-175 per page (depending on what art work you want done on it)

4 Advert Banners = 75$

2-3 Mascots = Min. 100$

So you are looking at something well over your cost. If you are looking for a professional job done just like prisonstruggle.

First of all this is a job lot and not individual jobs meaning you will be reusing a lot of the graphics in different stages of the designing process which means a bit less to do as you will have the base designs.

The 25 Pages will be the same as the ingame design but with a few tables moved around to suit the game content.

The icons would cost no where near 800 altogether as i have quotes of $3-$5 per icon if i purchase 30+

Also I would not require any coding work done as I have hired Dave to code the game and template.

First of all this is a job lot and not individual jobs meaning you will be reusing a lot of the graphics in different stages of the designing process which means a bit less to do as you will have the base designs.

The 25 Pages will be the same as the ingame design but with a few tables moved around to suit the game content.

The icons would cost no where near 800 altogether as i have quotes of $3-$5 per icon if i purchase 30+

Also I would not require any coding work done as I have hired Dave to code the game and template.

Even with 3-5$ per icon, I am sure you will not be getting that quality of work OR, if it is quality work, why not just go with them? You won't get anything cheaper...

So you want all of that for around $600 or the nearest quote in 2 weeks?

Generally all the quality designers I know are very busy due to the quality of their work. If you wished them to drop some of their already limited free time then your looking at paying a premium for it. Want it done in 2 weeks id say you would be looking at what Peter stated and then some or increase the time that you expect it to be done by.

Some recommendations;

w3 Theory

BlueTrendz

If you want to higher your budget

SOS Factory

Alternatively....

You could spend a lot on a PSD and get it coded up with a different company

WCP

Rapid XHTML

HTML Rockstars

Custom Artwork

Fast Characters

Logo Labs

You could, however...

Scour DeviantArt

(I am not affiliated with any of these sites, or used them.)

May I suggest CodeMyConcept for your list of "Alternatively..."?

no offense but your still looking at a low budget if you want mascots of the same quality PrisonStrugle probably paid around 300-600 per = about 1200 for mascots then around 1500-2000 maybe more for layout and yes no one around he can say they are better than sos so say all in prison strugle would have been around 3500 all in and some people are around 75% as good as SOS so you looking around 2000 for a full designed site with mascots etc exactly like that of prison strugle and also the pages needing redesigned to fit layout also so maybe even 2500 it alot of time for a designer/coder to do you should also pay per item as the amount of stuff it would be better for both you and designer