MakeWebGames

6 core VPS server lighting speed NO LAGS offering unlimited web hosting :)

chavdave

I have currently purchased a new VPS and upgraded it to a 6 core (lighting speed no lags whats so ever)

i am wilingl to offer web hosting with unlimited everything i have also installed GD on to my cpanels ( one Price of $6 a month )

if you wanna check my server speed out check my game http://www.uk-thugs.co.uk

i dont use the forum much so if anyone is intrested in a new host with very fast speed pages load as soon as they are clicked :)

Mail me on [email protected] happy gaming :)

Edited by chavdave

you would be suprised what i have learnt just coz am new to gaming dont mean i dont no anything i have been running servers for a good few months so the anwser is yes hence why i dont come on the MWG coz people like you give people greef coz you can code mods and all that dot make you better then us noobs just remeber that

Edited by chavdave

I have currently purchased a new VPS and upgraded it to a 6 core (lighting speed no lags whats so ever)

i am wilingl to offer web hosting with unlimited everything i have also installed GD on to my cpanels ( one Price of $6 a month )

if you wanna check my server speed out check my game http://www.uk-thugs.co.uk

i dont use the forum much so if anyone is intrested in a new host with very fast speed pages load as soon as they are clicked :)

Mail me on [email protected] happy gaming :)

Far too amateurish to be taken seriously...

Never said all servers crash..

But most likely at some point they will go down

Many games I have played server has crashed,Facebook,Amazon

Saying there will be no downtime at all is false advertising

Its funny how you keep saying all these big sites facebook,google,amazo.Its obvious their ppl who try to ddos big sites like that and those have alot of users.Im sure no one would ddos chav servers unless he piss someone off which I doubt as chav is one of the nicest ppl on this forum.

Also I wouldnt say it wouldnt have downtime due to servers maintance as downtime for no apparently reason I will say it will have no downtime for that.

Its funny how you keep saying all these big sites facebook,google,amazo.Its obvious their ppl who try to ddos big sites like that and those have alot of users.Im sure no one would ddos chav servers unless he piss someone off which I doubt as chav is one of the nicest ppl on this forum.

Also I wouldnt say it wouldnt have downtime due to servers maintance as downtime for no apparently reason I will say it will have no downtime for that.

I like the way you think servers of big sites are down to ddos attacks..

The cases its happened to me there was no ddos attack

Such a foolish statement to make

Just because a big named company servers crashed.does not mean they were hacked or attacked at all

I like the way you think servers of big sites are down to ddos attacks..

The cases its happened to me there was no ddos attack

Such a foolish statement to make

Just because a big named company servers crashed.does not mean they were hacked or attacked at all

Well not all servers down for ddos attack do undermaintance come to mind.

Well your case is unspoken for if you had a professional provider they would have sent you an email why your server was down.

Not foolish statement just common sense .

Well not all servers down for ddos attack do undermaintance come to mind.

Well your case is unspoken for if you had a professional provider they would have sent you an email why your server was down.

Not foolish statement just common sense .

1. I don't have a server so this doesn't relate to me

2. Considering amazon were trying for ages to get their servers up and running and were telling people it had crashed due to a technical problem..

As I was trying to play a game that's on their servers

I think that counts as.proof enough

Edited by Unreal

Downtime is downtime whether its ddos or scheduled maintanance. But lets say someone doesnt like me like anonymous could you protect me or get the server back up in a timely manner?

This is just a standard question that most people will want answers to im not doubting your skills but its good to post these things when selling something ;)

Lag as you would put it varies depending on the end users location. You should know this if you knew what you was talking about but clearly do not.

Even as a UK user my trace to your webfusion VPS dropped one and had two at over 150ms. You call that lag ;)

What I did find interesting is that your tracing back to webfusion vps but state you can have unlimited everything

http://www.webfusion.co.uk/virtual-private-servers/linux-vps-hosting/

Clearly shows limits on disk space, ram, bandwidth and the amount of sites you can host.

Six cores for a server.... a waste of money to start with.

Secondly, as the others have stated you are claiming unrealistic facts. My server went down just the other day, nothing to do with a DDOS attack... these things just happen. Wikipedia also was down yesterday, SERVERS GO DOWN REGARDLESS OF SIZE!

If you're offering 'unlimited everything' then I suppose you wouldn't mind me uploading a couple of GB of photos and then streaming them every couple of minutes... oh wait, you would reach a bandwidth cap within minutes.

Let's talk about security, what security measures do you have in place? And please don't say, 'It is Linux, you don't need security'.

Questions for you:

What security do you have?

What OS is it running?

Why waste money on a six core CPU when it would of been better to use a 4 Core and upgrade RAM?

What's your bandwidth Cap?

What ports do you allow?

Not all servers crash

Actually... ALL servers "crash", or get unavailable every now and then, otherwise can you explain why you don't see a single host (as this is what we are talking about) offering a 100% uptime?

Most likely, a few guys around here could easily make a server crash with one or two lines of code.

have currently purchased a new VPS and upgraded it to a 6 core (lighting speed no lags whats so ever)

You do understand that you could have even a dual quad core, or even better, but getting users complaining about lag?

Not everyone uses the same routes to reach same servers, and if some along the way are laggy, the final result on your server will turn... laggy requests to the end user!

you would be suprised what i have learnt just coz am new to gaming dont mean i dont no anything i have been running servers for a good few months so the anwser is yes hence why i dont come on the MWG coz people like you give people greef coz you can code mods and all that dot make you better then us noobs just remeber that

Why do you both speak, like absolute muppets?

Also, skooda, you say he's one of the nicest people on this forum, yet when djkanna asked a simple question, that a lot of people may have asked, he snapped, and gives everyone 'greef' for proving him wrong. That doesn't seem very nice to me...

Why do you both speak, like absolute muppets?

Also, skooda, you say he's one of the nicest people on this forum, yet when djkanna asked a simple question, that a lot of people may have asked, he snapped, and gives everyone 'greef' for proving him wrong. That doesn't seem very nice to me...

The same reason you speak like an ass.

Well its not hard a new person can create a thread and get 8 different replies and most of the time thier not nice.Just like that comment you just said we speak like muppets when you could of kept that to your self and its off subject.

Actually... ALL servers "crash", or get unavailable every now and then, otherwise can you explain why you don't see a single host (as this is what we are talking about) offering a 100% uptime?

Most likely, a few guys around here could easily make a server crash with one or two lines of code.

You do understand that you could have even a dual quad core, or even better, but getting users complaining about lag?

Not everyone uses the same routes to reach same servers, and if some along the way are laggy, the final result on your server will turn... laggy requests to the end user!

haha some of these comments make me laugh i aint had any lags and 6 cores is good and i can upgrade my ram when ever i want i dont care what any of you say i hardly use this forum to advertise there is other places with nicer people .No.1 who is on my server has complained to me about lags or anything so i think my server is well and if i need to get more ram i will not a problem at all . keep the funny comments coming i enjoy reading them lmao

SKOODA ROCKS :)

The same reason you speak like an ass.

Well its not hard a new person can create a thread and get 8 different replies and most of the time thier not nice.Just like that comment you just said we speak like muppets when you could of kept that to your self and its off subject.

Wow, bet you tried hard to type properly on that post. I was simply saying you both speak same, I actually haven't seen anyone else recently speak like you both you. How do I speak like an donkey? I simply speak like a normal English speaking person.

Djkannas post was simply asking a question, nothing nasty about it. No ones actually said anything bad in this thread, just chav couldn't take people proving him wrong.

Hahaha this makes me laugh your server is down at the moment. Yeah its not lagging thats for sure as nobody can reach it.

A cmd tracert speaks the truth about your server lag I cant see how anyone hasnt complained about your server when its not reachable. Oh wait a minute. You dont have any players too complain. That would be why.