MakeWebGames

6 core VPS server lighting speed NO LAGS offering unlimited web hosting :)

chavdave

haha some of these comments make me laugh i aint had any lags and 6 cores is good and i can upgrade my ram when ever i want i dont care what any of you say i hardly use this forum to advertise there is other places with nicer people .No.1 who is on my server has complained to me about lags or anything so i think my server is well and if i need to get more ram i will not a problem at all . keep the funny comments coming i enjoy reading them lmao

SKOODA ROCKS :)

I understand it makes you laugh, yet it makes me laugh even more when you show total ignorance on how things work.

Also, you state you don't care about what others say, but you come here bragging like a child with a new toy, and reply to lesser good comments with a somehow pretentious sarcastic mode, which is nothing more than a pissed rant over some subject you clearly don't know about, and still get all "amused" when people show you what is and what not.

If there are "other places with nicer people", why you keep hanging around? Time to move on to those places don't you think?

And finally...

No ones actually said anything bad in this thread, just chav couldn't take people proving him wrong.

yet when djkanna asked a simple question, that a lot of people may have asked, he snapped, and gives everyone 'greef' for proving him wrong. That doesn't seem very nice to me...
Djkannas post was simply asking a question, nothing nasty about it. No ones actually said anything bad in this thread, just chav couldn't take people proving him wrong.

I'd like to point out, I've not participated in this thread (well until now) nor do I want to, so somewhat curious on where/what my question is.

* - I think you mean Dave. ;)

Edited by Djkanna