MakeWebGames

London Olympics Opening Ceremony Tonight (27/07/2012)

Octet

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanted to apologize for my previous posts..I was tired and in a rush and failed to proof read and gwt my point across properly and it came across completely wrong reading it over

to be honest great braitain should not complete in the world olympics a we never win anything all theey did was waste money on a stadium jus to see our country lose in shame

Well Great Britain came 4th in 2008 Olympics with 47 medals in total

Are you watching the same Olympics??

19 Gold, 13 Silver, 15 Bronze I hardly call that winning nothing

Exactly..Do you watch the news recently when they mentioned how successful Great Britain was during Beijing or listen to the news at the time it was on

I never said we would do badly. :p

At the time I was aware of how well we we're doing, but wasn't really watching the events. I also don't remember the coverage being so spread out(it has been going on since the flame got here). Probably because we were not the hosts...

Edited by Dominion

I never said we would do badly. :p

At the time I was aware of how well we we're doing, but wasn't really watching the events. I also don't remember the coverage being so spread out(it has been going on since the flame got here). Probably because we were not the hosts...

Sorry mate.

I was agreeing with you about beijing but after"exactly" the post was directed towards ravan

Sorry for the confusion

to be honest great braitain should not complete in the world olympics a we never win anything all theey did was waste money on a stadium jus to see our country lose in shame

Perhaps the money would be better spent on teaching you how to spell correctly?

Your posts just show your a immature fool Raven1992. Its not just about winning medals. Its about doing something you have a passion for and wish to do your best in. Just the mere fact they are competing at such a level is an achievement and you should recognize that and have more respect.

Perhaps the money would be better spent on teaching you how to spell correctly?

Your posts just show your a immature fool Raven1992. Its not just about winning medals. Its about doing something you have a passion for and wish to do your best in. Just the mere fact they are competing at such a level is an achievement and you should recognize that and have more respect.

the only respect i have is when i hit 90 and die

the only respect i have is when i hit 90 and die

You shall be living a very sad and unfulfilled life then. If you don't respect anyone until you're 90 (if you live that long) then you shall struggle to get a job, a wife/husband and people won't help you in any way, shape or form.

I did actually watch the opening of the olympics on Iplayer and I have to say it was fookin brilliant, our little nation took ahold of everything that was pure form previous britain and told a brilliant story about it Absouletly loved it well done london :)

You shall be living a very sad and unfulfilled life then. If you don't respect anyone until you're 90 (if you live that long) then you shall struggle to get a job, a wife/husband and people won't help you in any way, shape or form.

well i do have respects for the people that helped me but that it and the respect of when i die

well i do have respects for the people that helped me but that it and the respect of when i die

There wont be many that will help you when you have such a poor attitude and that reply just shows how immature you are.

Just how are you going to respect yourself when your dead? Such a moron.

Team GB won our first medal today? Anyone see it? Hopefully they'll start rolling in now :)

I saw it,Very close and unlucky not to get gold..

But swimming on later on so we could get gold..

Correct me if I'm wrong on that

And Raven

Latest News The Olympics Have Started Yesterday With the Great Braitain with a gold medal more on this later on

On your radio station,Other than not knowing how to spell your nation,Britain haven't got a gold medal yet let alone yesterday winning one