MakeWebGames

idiots failing to hack my site

Raven1992

i sorry but people hacking my site and basiclly failed complety when will they learn here is an image of the ip adress that attempted to hack my site and failed basiclly

[removed screenshot was here]

if you are on this list then i sorry u jus failed i was larghing my head off when they stoped the attack

Edited by Dominion
Remove screenshot

LOL

This is funny as for one your game wouldnt really attract a hacker and anyone who is actually a hacker would have done so and they wouldnt have used their own IP so the block would have been completely useless.

This is probably more a case of people trying exploits. These are not hackers not even close.

I don't want to sound rude, but considering you reside in England, your English is hard for me to comprehend.

I can understand "u" instead of "you", but why leave the 't' off of 'just'? (or many other issues, like "complety").

Edited by Djkanna
No edit, just admitting my tendency to become a grammar nazi, on pointless threads, nothing better to do.

That block would not stop a potential hacker... You can not trace a hacker through a blocker all your tracing is this...

if ($hacker == stafflogin){

echo ' Error, stop trying to hack staff login, your not staff ';

insert query here to update blocker

}

Sorry bud, but i find it funny!! Instead of using those blockers just pay someone or learn how to secure your pages then you have NO worries of someone hacking your game.

Was there actually anyone on your game at all or was you laughing at port sniffers which is actually more what it looks like.

If you find that funny **** your gonna be laughing all day everyday get over it already as they are just automated bots.

and what the heck is that code lucky!!!

and what the heck is that code lucky!!!

All it is doing is checking two variables, for example it is checking whether the variable $hacker is equal to $stafflogin. So if someone logs into the staff login then compare it against the array $hacker['knownHackers'] and if it matches then display the message.

You know, inside your cpanel there is a nifty little tool free of charge besides the cost for you cpanel itself or your server fees that can block ips too. Also inside your header there should be a check for a ipban file of some sort and if an ip is listed there its black listed as well.

If those ips are "hackers" what makes you think they were hacking? I have a few files like important staff files that call out for userid arrays just for a little extra security to help me sleep at night knowing if someone does get in somehow and bypass other checks tuen I know they cant do too much harm.

I guess what im trying to say is if you shouldnt be spending money on a service thats not really needed cause you have the tools already, and if your not comfy with your coding/security skills just do a one time fee to pay someone to do it once.

Besides, im pretty sure that service you pay for just protects your server and doesnt protect your codes and most hackers that you'll come across dont really make tje effort to break in your cpanel but just try to make themselves staff for shits and giggles.

All it is doing is checking two variables, for example it is checking whether the variable $hacker is equal to $stafflogin. So if someone logs into the staff login then compare it against the array $hacker['knownHackers'] and if it matches then display the message.

Yes thats what it reads well im sure if an actual hacker saw that they may find it amusing and continue on their path of destruction as thats about all its worth.

if($yourahacker) echo "IM DOOOOOMED QUICK BETTER DO A RETURN"; return;

Not really going to work is it.

Yes thats what it reads well im sure if an actual hacker saw that they may find it amusing and continue on their path of destruction as thats about all its worth.

if($yourahacker) echo "IM DOOOOOMED QUICK BETTER DO A RETURN"; return;

Not really going to work is it.

That was an example of what is in HIS script that is working with his so called BLOCKER... it's nothing to do with security.. was explaining just because he has that in his script it is not going to stop a hacker...

wat fucking skill i ain't got no fucking skill

I think hes talking about those ips you posted and that if they were hackers and if THEY have skill they can probably tear you up cause just like I stated before I dont think that service protects your scripts I think they only protect you from malicious attacks on your server like ddos and other form of server attacks.

I HIGHLY doubt your scripts are full proof cause I dont think there is one site out there that is 100% secure just ask sarah palin and yahoo how secure their multi-million dollar site is since you can google her address book that was put up on wikileaks a few years ago

I hope to god the site you were referring to wasn't "http://www.thomaspwjenner.co.uk/". If so, nobody would want in it, at all. And even if they did, there couldn't be any vulnerabilities in your site as it is just a couple HTML files, the only way in would be via the server (on what is probably free hosting, as I see no reason someone would pay for hosting for that)