MakeWebGames

game fully workin

Raven1992

yes it about time the game has finally worked it is open in alpha mode as I am just adding finishes touches but it is open u jus have to accept it in alpha modes as the last reming items are in fact still in development and there will be more courses and crimes and jobs so you can have fun also i reduce the create the gang to $50,000 max no higher so please sign up to it as i am adding more in link is http://www.gothcentral.net also it under cloudflare protection as well see you on there

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a few improvements that are fundamentally needed;

• Move away from the stock template, make it flow with the genre of the game, I assume "goth".
  • A somewhat story line, or something that will pull users back to play, at the moment, and sorry if this sounds harsh or irradical, it seems a little like the stock engine, with some content added
  • What is this "hipsterizing" ?
  • Uniqueness

I hope you take this as constructive criticism and not me flaming.

Its a nice game, needs graphics and the following:-

1) More side links.

2) More mods to make daily users entertained.

3) Security, if its not already.

4) Profile signatures.

5) Categories on forums.

6) Favicon.

Otherwise in general, its a nice game. :)

Try to improve graphics (mail me). ;)

yes it about time the game has finally worked it is open in alpha mode as I am just adding finishes touches but it is open u jus have to accept it in alpha modes as the last reming items are in fact still in development and there will be more courses and crimes and jobs so you can have fun also i reduce the create the gang to $50,000 max no higher so please sign up to it as i am adding more in link is http://www.gothcentral.net also it under cloudflare protection as well see you on there

Are you serious?

I do hope the game has better grammr and spelling than you do.

Oh the irony.

As it's 'Alpha mode', so I'll refrain from being an ass, but it needs work a lot of work.

I would like to know, what a "Goth Central" is and why I should enjoy my death (Game description).

Oh the irony.

As it's 'Alpha mode', so I'll refrain from being an ass, but it needs work a lot of work.

I would like to know, what a "Goth Central" is and why I should enjoy my death (Game description).

I type too fast for the iPad keyboard to keep up with

To be honest, it is still mccode engine not a game, you have only supplied a logo, and no story- or objective/theme to your game.

And "Hipsterizing..." is all over the menu giving no chance in reading Level,merit,emergency logout, energy, will...

You will not get players if you do not make it a game, if your careless- so will your users be careless not to play. Where's the effort in this? I know you just started, but you should not put your game out until you have it finished. And when it is actually a game and not an mccode engine.

Goth Central is suppose to mean everything about gothic.

Sadly this game does not have anything to do with gothic.

Yeah I got that, and I concur, but it's "Alpha stage" so I'm cutting him some slack.

I wish for a better description, a little more exciting than "Enjoy your death".

it beacuse the reason why it called goth central and enjoy your death is because it a phrase i use when i on darkorbit i use that phrase when i pop an enermy and untill my design layout will be done once he gets round to it so yes and the other mods will be done once i get into my cpannel as i forgot the pass to it so untill then u have to make do i am afraid

it beacuse the reason why it called goth central and enjoy your death is because it a phrase i use when i on darkorbit i use that phrase when i pop an enermy and untill my design layout will be done once he gets round to it so yes and the other mods will be done once i get into my cpannel as i forgot the pass to it so untill then u have to make do i am afraid

I don't believe anyone here will play the game, no offense. Most of us are game developers, you would probably would have a better ability to grab players by advertising on different forums.

Besides merit exchange i dont see what you have added ? , its the same mccodes script and anyone could upload and set up mccodes in 10-15 mins maybe 20 mins max

exactly.

I clicked that link thinking you probably have a reason why you posted a paragraph explaining why people should play your game. SO

I clicked it. Then I think "WTF HAPPENED".

BLoody joke

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody is going to take you seriously when you talk like that. "enermy" wtf is that? "cpannel" "untill" "becuse" "it becuse the reason why it"

wtf.. I seriously don't think you actually live ANYWHERE in England, or any other English speaking country for that matter. Nobody who is 20 and speaks english talks like that..

All I want to know is what the hell is "hipsterizing " you yet have told us, and sadly it is still on your menu area all over. Not a good thing to have if you can't explain to your players what it means and why it's there. You can make a pretty decent game off mccodes if you know how to. just adding a logo and not really doing nothing exciting to the engine, does not make it different.