MakeWebGames

Zero/Ben

I have paid Zero to do a psd for me.The problem was he don't listen and he don't give the customer what they want so I ask for my money back.We had a big argument about the refund but we both came to our minds and said friday he will give me my refund.So its friday and he coming up with excuse that his client is looking for a coder which doesn't have nothing to do with me.So he offer me a e check which im not stupid his time expire and his design suck this is to warn who ever thought of using him.

Hes untrustworthy.And he keep stalling im not dumb the dumb fuck spent the money already thats why he cant send the money.Others could call him as a scammer and hes not legit.

Hi , i was told to make a "similar" design to the thugbattle ingame which is made by bluetrends i believe so i didnt wat to copy it , i then via chat asked him if his game was about criminals and prisoner and he replied saying criminals and police , i stayed awake for a night and completed his design and then sent him it in the morning . He replied later saying he didnt like them and said he wanted it like thugbattle which i knew if i had copied i would have got done for copyright so i told him that i didnt want to copy thug battle and he said he wanted a refund or he wanted a design like thugbattle and an ingame , i said i wouldnt copy thug battle and that i will give him a refund but on friday . He argued with me for an hour about how he will take me to court ( which i found funny for a 20 usd design) and he got quite abusive. I still kept polite and in the end he told me that he will accept payment on friday . whilst all this was hapening i got a client who was interested in the design and would pay me on friday so i was going to take with one hand and refund with the other . But the client was on holiday and im asuming he is quite busy atm so he hasnt paid yet , also he is looking for a coder to code the designs into mccodes redux but cant pay more than 20 - 25 usd for it . I contacted alonzo today and told him that since i had promised him i would stick to it evan if i had to send him an echeck , now if that is the only method available to me right now there is nothing else i can do . I am ready to pay him a refund but it will come by echeck , he is saying that it wont work or something but since it is paypal it should work .

Hi , i was told to make a "similar" design to the thugbattle ingame which is made by bluetrends i believe so i didnt wat to copy it , i then via chat asked him if his game was about criminals and prisoner and he replied saying criminals and police , i stayed awake for a night and completed his design and then sent him it in the morning . He replied later saying he didnt like them and said he wanted it like thugbattle which i knew if i had copied i would have got done for copyright so i told him that i didnt want to copy thug battle and he said he wanted a refund or he wanted a design like thugbattle and an ingame , i said i wouldnt copy thug battle and that i will give him a refund but on friday . He argued with me for an hour about how he will take me to court ( which i found funny for a 20 usd design) and he got quite abusive. I still kept polite and in the end he told me that he will accept payment on friday . whilst all this was hapening i got a client who was interested in the design and would pay me on friday so i was going to take with one hand and refund with the other . But the client was on holiday and im asuming he is quite busy atm so he hasnt paid yet , also he is looking for a coder to code the designs into mccodes redux but cant pay more than 20 - 25 usd for it . I contacted alonzo today and told him that since i had promised him i would stick to it evan if i had to send him an echeck , now if that is the only method available to me right now there is nothing else i can do . I am ready to pay him a refund but it will come by echeck , he is saying that it wont work or something but since it is paypal it should work .

Use paragraphs please? That is so hard to read -.-. As you pointed out he wanted a 'similar' design done so why didn't you? Copying is copying doing something similar is doing something similar but different?

Use paragraphs please? That is so hard to read -.-. As you pointed out he wanted a 'similar' design done so why didn't you? Copying is copying doing something similar is doing something similar but different?

Thanks lan thats what i said I didnt want to copy the design i wanted something similiar but different.Zero cant design and he cant keep his words.

But the client was on holiday and im asuming he is quite busy atm so he hasnt paid yet , also he is looking for a coder to code the designs into mccodes redux but cant pay more than 20 - 25 usd for it . I contacted alonzo today and told him that since i had promised him i would stick to it evan if i had to send him an echeck , now if that is the only method available to me right now there is nothing else i can do . I am ready to pay him a refund but it will come by echeck , he is saying that it wont work or something but since it is paypal it should work .

Ok lets get this right if I want my money now why in hell would I want a e check if you even know what it mean please tell me what it is because I think you dont have a idea whats a e check.

Well he does not want e-check he does not want to wait 3-5 days for it to arrive, he gave the money via paypal so he would want it back the same way as a refund, also he told me he wanted something like thugbattle he didnt say use the exact images etc..he could have done that easily by using the code and uploading them images, he wanted something similar created, now that i have created him something am awaiting my payment which you owe to him.

This is what i was told , [ATTACH=CONFIG]421[/ATTACH]

Now from this what i assumed he was telling me was that he wanted one like thugbattle but with a few colour changes , and he wanted the colour to be like his banner . I went on his game and saw his banner and it is more or less red , i went on thugbattle and i knew that the sidebar was a green colour and the background was black + the display pick box is purple . so i thought that he wants me to copy the design and change the colours around so that the boxes are red and other colours matching his banner.I didnt want to do that so i created something new and was prepared to give him a refund , i had his money in my paypal but ebay randomly charged me 1 months payment on that day so it was gone however i have 6 usd remaining. At the time i thought i will create something similar , then i looked at the mesages again and thought he wants me to create something the same but with diff colours ?

So when Alonzo / Skoda told me that he wanted a refund i said i would have to sell the layout first , i had a client in mind and they liked the design and would purchase it off me but they were on holiday and have returned today. I asked them to pay today but the client is offline at the moment and when i was talking to them the client told me that he needed it coded so i was trying to find a coder to recieve the payment so i can refund Alonzo . I was keeping Alonzo updated via chat.

The only thing possible at the moment is i can refund him 6 usd and then tommorow ( since its 10:05 in england) i can go to the bank and get my card linked to my paypal account. He calls me a scammer , and has sworn at me on many occasions aswell as calling me other words via chat but i am still trying to co-operate with him . If i wanted to scam him i wouldnt have replied to any of his emails / messages nor would i have replied to this thread .

gchat.png.b83913601dcb6846588620708b1e01b2.png

Edited by ZERO

Now from this what i assumed he was telling me was that he wanted one like thugbattle but with a few colour changes , and he wanted the colour to be like his banner . I went on his game and saw his banner and it is more or less red , i went on thugbattle and i knew that the sidebar was a green colour and the background was black + the display pick box is purple . so i thought that he wants me to copy the design and change the colours around so that the boxes are red and other colours matching his banner.I didnt want to do that so i created something new and was prepared to give him a refund , i had his money in my paypal but ebay randomly charged me 1 months payment on that day so it was gone however i have 6 usd remaining. At the time i thought i will create something similar , then i looked at the mesages again and thought he wants me to create something the same but with diff colours ?

So when Alonzo / Skoda told me that he wanted a refund i said i would have to sell the layout first , i had a client in mind and they liked the design and would purchase it off me but they were on holiday and have returned today. I asked them to pay today but the client is offline at the moment and when i was talking to them the client told me that he needed it coded so i was trying to find a coder to recieve the payment so i can refund Alonzo . I was keeping Alonzo updated via chat.

The only thing possible at the moment is i can refund him 6 usd and then tommorow ( since its 10:05 in england) i can go to the bank and get my card linked to my paypal account. He calls me a scammer , and has sworn at me on many occasions aswell as calling me other words via chat but i am still trying to co-operate with him . If i wanted to scam him i wouldnt have replied to any of his emails / messages nor would i have replied to this thread .

I could post alot more screen shots.Ok this were you mess up ok I said like the thugbattle but police/crimminal theme which isnt like thugbattle when I met like thugbattle as the header.And the funny part is when he was done with the layout it didnt look like what i wanted or thugbattle.This guy had the whole thing blue i belive which is funny my game color is maroon so I gave him a second chance this idiot just change the middle to maroon and the sides are still blue.I thought to myself what kind of idiot did he think i was.As I could post what modernmafiia created for me and I can tell you what i met by similiar to thugbattle not colors,not images this was mostly about the header look.

Is this a case of mis-communication or defiant behavior?

The reason I ask is that you've failed to mention the time period of how long this has been going on for? Maybe you have but;

Use paragraphs please? That is so hard to read

Just end the matter, add your card and refund his payment simple, his asking for a refund? why make it long the issue is he didnt like what you created or it was not what he wanted now he wants refund then you should give.

You deserve what you get and you asked for a design and got one.

The age old saying; you get what you pay for, comes to mind.

$20 -- you pay ****, expect ****,

Dont remember that saying but maybe you know this one "the customer is always right"

Dont remember that saying but maybe you know this one "the customer is always right"

If you're going to do something on a very low budget you shouldn't expect an entirely professional approach (obviously you should get one, but for such low money it'll be very hard to find).

If you were to get someone with better skills, and a more professional approach you'd probably want to triple what you paid, easily.

all i can say it's your fault for paying ahead of time without seeing a screenshot of the design first... even though you have been doing good without scamming people, the past in which you have undone always comes back 10 fold, so it's a learning process you get along with the bad karma from the past...

$20 is not a lot, he did provide you with the design, who's to say your just not saying you don't like it, just to get the cash back and the design??? I wouldn't even care about $20 for a cheap template, he did put work into it...

If you wanted the exact thing why were you not smart enough to copy the website?? It's pretty simple to copy then take out elements you want to change...

maybe you know this one "the customer is always right"

So a customer walks in an art gallery, and decides to purchase an art piece, he gets home knowing there was no refund to begin with, only to find out that the art did not go good on his wall, as he planned it to be, so is the customer always right??

I doubt it!!

That is just a catch phrase all stores uses that has refunds, and tax write offs...Not a phrase for individuals creating art...

Edited by lucky3809

So a customer walks in an art gallery, and decides to purchase an art piece, he gets home knowing there was no refund to begin with, only to find out that the art did not go good on his wall, as he planned it to be, so is the customer always right??

I doubt it!!

That is just a catch phrase all stores uses that has refunds, and tax write offs...Not a phrase for individuals creating art...

When creating a specific design the customer is always right, if you don't like the design don't pay... Or go with someone who won't let you down in the first place. If I got a designer to make me something and he didn't listen and didn't do what I ask I wouldn't pay him, I have done that in the past and I will happily say no to someone in the future.

What you should have done ... and not sure if this makes sense for most people but it works for me ... If you hired him for $20 why didn't you just give hime $5 as a downpayment. That way if you are not happy with his work you can walk away and in all fairness the time he spent doing it he gets paid for it, whether you like it or not. Whether he is willing to make changes or not.

I'm not saying that I agree with what happened here, not in the least ... but at best by doing it this way, they will work harder to earn that extra $15 or at the worst and it all falls through ... you are out only $5 instead of the $20.

And no ... the customer is not always right ... not by any stretch of the imagination.

Just remember ... buyer beware. If you are not willing to pay the money expected for good quality then in all fairness you should not expect good quality (in most cases) ... especially on a forum like this where there are any number of people that can do what you requested. And I'm quite sure that those same people will accept installments on the work they have done. If you want to hire someone that is untried then you are running the risk of things like this happening. People that want to earn the money will start by doing a "free" portfolio first so that the community can have the opportunity to critique what they have done and give them pointers in the right direction.

Heres another post atfer I bought the layout from maodernmafiia.Zero begged me so I gave him a second chanjce to make a login to match the layout maffiia made for me and this guy even screwed that up.

This the crumby ass login he made

http://www.techtiser.com/zero/wisecrime/index.html

and heres what mafiia made

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/440/previewui.png/

Please feel free to comment what you think about ZERO on designing how he absolutely didn't match the layout.

Ok now I have prove it this guy is waste of time and hes a scammer

I ask for my refund and the guy said no because i wasted his time i have every thing he made nothing i like and he has the nerves and say i wasted his time.

Some of you might seen the thread about him selling a psd well that was one of them some of you who have seen my game that its not a prison theme and its not that shitty as blue.Thats just another example that he dont listen.I think im going to stay with modermafiia when it come to designs as his work is good.

You missed the others off - http://www.techtiser.com/zero/12/index.html , http://www.techtiser.com/zero/45/index.html . And i was made to copy a quatre of the mafia finest template - http://mafiasfinest.com/index.php . i did copy quatre of it but made skooda agree that it was copyright and that it was his responsibility ( i have the messages in my inbox ) and after i had finished quatre he changed his mind and made me do a login.

Zero your stuff is never aligneddd you may think im just being an ass BUT TAKE YOUR TIME and design something of high quality. Its clear your not the worse designer it just looks like you dont take your time. Pay attention to details

I will take the tip . Thanks.

Heres another post atfer I bought the layout from maodernmafiia.Zero begged me so I gave him a second chanjce to make a login to match the layout maffiia made for me and this guy even screwed that up.

This the crumby ass login he made

http://www.techtiser.com/zero/wisecrime/index.html

and heres what mafiia made

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/440/previewui.png/

Please feel free to comment what you think about ZERO on designing how he absolutely didn't match the layout.

Ok now I have prove it this guy is waste of time and hes a scammer

I ask for my refund and the guy said no because i wasted his time i have every thing he made nothing i like and he has the nerves and say i wasted his time.

Some of you might seen the thread about him selling a psd well that was one of them some of you who have seen my game that its not a prison theme and its not that shitty as blue.Thats just another example that he dont listen.I think im going to stay with modermafiia when it come to designs as his work is good.

+ Mafia when i was copying the mafiafinest template thats when Skooda told you he didnt have money , if he hadnt changed his mind about it you would have been left without the money but with a template. And he calls me the scammer............

I will take the tip . Thanks.

Heres a tip dont take people money and say you can do it.But its my fault for sending first.Im going to play this cool keep the money close this got damn thread and we will see what happen in the future.Have a good day.