MakeWebGames

Mobster City, Free Template [PSD Only]

Dave

Hey,

I made a simple and easy template a while back and tried to sell it of at $10.00, but no body brought it so thought I may as well release it for free.

Preview

dgQeh.jpg

The template uses publicly available textures and images, there maybe issues with the screenshot images along with the rights to use the Xbox 360 & PS3 images.

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/?ipnxzbq2ubv1r1j

Terms of Use

You're allowed to use this template freely as is, the template does not come with any form of support. You're not allowed to re-distribute the template in any way shape or form for profit or not. Some form of credit must be given stating that the template was created by myself (Dave Macaulay).

If someone is willing to code this up for the community they're welcome too but cannot charge for the source.

I quite like the look and feel of it. It 'draws' you into a dark and tense mobster scene quite well. Overall, awesome job, and for free, who can complain?!

Thank you for the positive feedback! Feel free to use it for any of your projects :)

Im currently coding this up, it will be avalable tonight about 21:00 GMT (estimated time ill be finished (got to pop to the shops in a bit))

Very good design! @Dayo will you be using default fonts or the custom ones?