MakeWebGames

New game engine in progress!

gamble

• 2 weeks later...
Not trying to be a downer, but how many times have you posted in regards to a new engine being made? I checked your history and on the first page, counted around 3 to be exact with a couple more dealing with similar topics. You also mention about getting a new free engine at one point. This might sound rude (and well it probably is), you need to just finish the engine and then open a thread when you release instead of opening threads multiple of times and not seeing it go anywhere.

I thought i kept seeing him post the same thing. I guess I was right.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have found some free time on my vacation and am back to coding for a while. I have added a mobile site!!!! I am currently working on an App for IOS and Andriod. Hopefully this will raise some interest soon i will be taking beta testers mail me now!

- Forums are vulnerable of XSS attacks as well as most other parts.

- You can even attack not existent player (id 0 for example)

- The currently offered features are... sub par, and you can hardly say it's a game overall, crimes, trainings and attack other players, that's it as actions? Crimes => it fails or succeed ? that's it?

- Checks for invalid id => well that's basically missing ;)

- You can't even delete messages in your inbox

Ok that's it for my tests...

Why should people buy yours when they can download for free GL, ezRPG or even McCode 1 ?