MakeWebGames

Funny blog all about a person who's user name is good girl

Vorless DarkChaos

goodgirl = CrazyT if my memory serves me correctly....

One of the older posts on the site names CrazyT as doing some coding for goodgirl.

Who knows if any of it's true. Likely, all of it. But an interesting read, none the less.

What? lol - Yes i done HP, for someone called goodgirl, yes it closed down years ago as i had real life things todo. I was the only one that coded the game. Then a few months before christmas, i came back onto the internet after a long time, i poped on now and then, but then recently came back into contact with her, a few months before christmas. Then around about a month ago it closed. A few things happened and it closed for a few reasons. The reason the people made the blog is because i disabled full strings in capitals in a chat box and banned a few users for just trolling other users inside the chat box which is why a "few" of them, created the blog. That "hellsparadise.net" domain, belongs to the owner of (dragonplains, not sure if its .com or .net). And by the way, screwed over her players? Not once has she ever done that.

CrazyT = ME lol...

goodgirl = a girl

End... :)

Edited by Crazy-T
  • Like 1

What? lol - Yes i done HP, for someone called goodgirl, yes it closed down years ago as i had real life things todo. I was the only one that coded the game. Then a few months before christmas, i came back onto the internet after a long time, i poped on now and then, but then recently came back into contact with her, a few months before christmas. Then around about a month ago it closed. A few things happened and it closed for a few reasons. The reason the people made the blog is because i disabled full strings in capitals in a chat box and banned a few users for just trolling other users inside the chat box which is why a "few" of them, created the blog. That "hellsparadise.net" domain, belongs to the owner of (dragonplains, not sure if its .com or .net). And by the way, screwed over her players? Not once has she ever done that.

CrazyT = ME lol...

goodgirl = a girl

End... :)

Wank my horse plz o/

Hi. Chucky aka Crazy T aka TT aka GG aka GoodGirl aka Smiley aka GoodHostRS aka ChatGuideRS aka MikeAwsome aka Corthreat aka Detective Johan aka Snoopie aka Elsy aka Ecky aka you're all kunts! o/

Tommy ToXen. Oi.

You're all so funny. You realize there's like.. two people, playing out 5 different characters. But which one of us.. is the real persona? And which one of us plays whom? Hell I got tired of HP anyway. I shut it down because you're all morons, and the dragons plain code is a pile of wank anyway.

I've shat better code out of my arse after a vindaloo!

1-0 to GG o/

Edited by Tommy ToXen

Pertaining to the thread title, one would only find this a "funny blog" if; One: They knew this 'good girl' and Two: That they have actually heard of/played this game 'good girl' keeps opening and closing.

As for the rest of it, these guys (or guy/gal/gals) just seem a little bitter, either that or they're extremely bored people.

[Taking up that space]

OK here's the truth.

The Chuckster and I are best friends in real life, we created the alter-ego of "goodgirl" because it would attract more customers/players and retain more regulars, than it would if it was two males running it. I was the one who played 'her' character the most, then the Chuckster took over more and more this past few months, so I could turn up under my ordinary username. I have a cracked, full version of Diamond Voice Changer software, it is very, very, VERY rare I ever let anyone get close to enough to force me into using a mic or a phone, but if they did, Skype + Diamond VC = win.

No code was stolen. The guy on HP.net holds a grudge because he owes me money and threw a wobbly, and I don't care any more, because I've had the last laugh.

Anyway, me and the Chuckster are giggling our heads off at you all at the moment!

The new game will be launching in 2 weeks. (The new game will be called the Garden of Heaven), it is a highly improved version of the HP code that Chucky coded himself.

As for fraud etc, it's a load of rubbish. If you buy something, and that something becomes out of date, it isn't fraud.. just means it's become out of date. Same with HP. You bought a service. The guy at HP.net f*cked with our servers and shut the game down, that's not our fault at all, there was a clear disclaimer on the site stating refunds cannot and will not be given under circumstances of technical difficulties. And I'd say being hacked, threatened and stalked pretty much is covered by that disclaimer.

So kindly.. fist my goat's anal-face! o/

I thought we were keeping all this quiet for the new game, Tom? But I guess it doesn't matter now anyway we'll be catering to a new audience anyway. But yes we're excited about the upcoming release of Gardens of Heaven in approximately 2 weeks time, of course, all former HP.co.uk users are welcome to register, and will be given free premium accounts for 6 months as an apology for the inconvenience and distress caused by Verses (aka HP.net). My real name is Aaron, also known as Snoopie/Detective Johan, who helped Tommy run GoodChat and FriendlyChat before I got into coding and we decided to go into gaming together. I'm sorry this has all happened, but, we hope to see you again soon! Happy gaming!

o/

Ah bugger 'em Aaron mate. They're only jealous of our success, as a team we're unbeatable, that's why they steal our code and try to shut our sites down. GoH is going to be amazing, and they certainly won't find any flaws or bugs in its code.

Anyway, next time you're in Rotherham we'll meet up with Ecky, I've got a good idea for incorporating our gaming side of the company, with JustFriendlyChat, have a mini-browser game for the users of JFC. Call it 'Friendly Town', and basically, have it a more 'compact' version of GoH/HP v.2 more directed towards the niche target of our community users.

Time to give GG a rest a bit for a while though LOL. Think we'll go back to ~Fiona~ a bit. Anyone who thinks our tactics are under-handed have no business sense whatsoever. Visitor retention = THE most important part of launching a new community, gaming or not, you have to have a 'friendly face'.. a mascot, if you will, that people will come back for.

Shouldn't you really be posting this crap elsewhere? Considering the only person here, that actually gives a damn about all of this is the one that created this thread.

Either way, good luck with your next venture.

:)

EDIT: Maybe I am just confused at this thread, more so than at the little tumblog that's linked within this thread.

However if this is here to gain some interest in this 'amazing' game, then I guess well done, as this is bound to garner some interest.

Edited by Djkanna

Shouldn't you really be posting this crap elsewhere? Considering the only person here, that actually gives a damn about all of this is the one that created this thread.

Either way, good luck with your next venture.

:)

EDIT: Maybe I am just confused at this thread, more so than at the little tumblog that's linked within this thread.

However if this is here to gain some interest in this 'amazing' game, then I guess well done, as this is bound to garner some interest.

It just kind of made me think these two are a couple of idiots, to be honest. :confused:

It just kind of made me think these two are a couple of idiots, to be honest. :confused:

Controversity = discussion, discussion = advertising.

Amidst all this crap, lays advertising, and the phrase "there's no such thing as bad publicity" somewhat applies.

Edited by Djkanna
Grammar.

OK here's the truth.

The Chuckster and I are best friends in real life, we created the alter-ego of "goodgirl" because it would attract more customers/players and retain more regulars, than it would if it was two males running it. I was the one who played 'her' character the most, then the Chuckster took over more and more this past few months, so I could turn up under my ordinary username. I have a cracked, full version of Diamond Voice Changer software, it is very, very, VERY rare I ever let anyone get close to enough to force me into using a mic or a phone, but if they did, Skype + Diamond VC = win.

No code was stolen. The guy on HP.net holds a grudge because he owes me money and threw a wobbly, and I don't care any more, because I've had the last laugh.

Anyway, me and the Chuckster are giggling our heads off at you all at the moment!

The new game will be launching in 2 weeks. (The new game will be called the Garden of Heaven), it is a highly improved version of the HP code that Chucky coded himself.

As for fraud etc, it's a load of rubbish. If you buy something, and that something becomes out of date, it isn't fraud.. just means it's become out of date. Same with HP. You bought a service. The guy at HP.net f*cked with our servers and shut the game down, that's not our fault at all, there was a clear disclaimer on the site stating refunds cannot and will not be given under circumstances of technical difficulties. And I'd say being hacked, threatened and stalked pretty much is covered by that disclaimer.

?? Is it not childish to pretend to be someone who you are not? For real?

What kind of success will you pull in by lying to your players/users??

Another question in mind, what about all the players/users who donated to your game? Do they not get their monies worth at all? Sorry but that is bad business, and I know quite a couple of your regular players, and this is not going to sit well with them when i mention this thread to them, I will make sure they are aware of this NEW game!!! And not to bother playing because the owner can not be trusted... All i have to say on this!!

Edit:Notice I quoted what you wrote so you can not take back or delete what you wrote... :)

Edited by lucky3809

OK here's the truth.

Oh man you are from another planet. Voice changer?Really!!!! So you used this on Teamspeak on another game as well?. I highly doubt that. Goodgirl screwed everyone over time and again. She would regain trust then do it all over again. Its not about being bitter,it is simply about having a moral compass. The only fake one in the equation was Goodgirl herself.And for you to sit her,there and everywhere trying to defend her is sad in itself. Could it be that you yourself had put so much faith in her that you built her up to be some sort of super hero and just can't believe in the fact she is nothing but a fraud?. You can "make" 20 more games with her or whoever being involved and nobody will bother from the old HP other than to go in and make it the mockery that it was before it ever went online. If she had been U.S. based she would have been nailed for fraud, plain and simple. Goodgilr gives other credible games sites a bad name and should just go out and get a damn job instead starting crap she has no intention for seeing through.

WOW!!!

How the mighty still beleive they are "mighty".

GG, aka Louise Harris used to be my "boss" on the original/only hellsparadise which was later named Dragonplains. truth be told, she never owned anything. The only thing Louise had the obligation to was to throw insane, unwarranted, out of the blue hissy fits and temper tantrums like a little girl that did not get the pony ride would commit to. She is every boys' dream because she has serious daddy issues.

Now,

all of this drama she brings and all of the lies she tells about HP/DP is what she is all about. She is too timid to leave her trailer because she lures in people using the net and her games. She invites them over and when they show up; she calls the cops and claims they are stalking her.

If you really want to invest your time coding or launching a game with Louise, then do so. What I will assure you will happen is this. You will never be appreciated, after you put your name out there to help promote "her" venture; it will be removed from the net because of some tantrum she threw. AND, your friends will associate you with her and want to know why they cannot get thier money back from the donator packs they bought.

Have a nice day :)

~EW

WOW!!!

How the mighty still beleive they are "mighty".

GG, aka Louise Harris used to be my "boss" on the original/only hellsparadise which was later named Dragonplains. truth be told, she never owned anything. The only thing Louise had the obligation to was to throw insane, unwarranted, out of the blue hissy fits and temper tantrums like a little girl that did not get the pony ride would commit to. She is every boys' dream because she has serious daddy issues.

Now,

all of this drama she brings and all of the lies she tells about HP/DP is what she is all about. She is too timid to leave her trailer because she lures in people using the net and her games. She invites them over and when they show up; she calls the cops and claims they are stalking her.

If you really want to invest your time coding or launching a game with Louise, then do so. What I will assure you will happen is this. You will never be appreciated, after you put your name out there to help promote "her" venture; it will be removed from the net because of some tantrum she threw. AND, your friends will associate you with her and want to know why they cannot get thier money back from the donator packs they bought.

Have a nice day :)

~EW

That's a pretty outrageous claim don't you think? Especially with no proof to back it up. Who the hell is stupid enough to go meet this woman anyway, someone they've only spoken to over the net? It could be anyone for all they know.

Why is all this dips**t nonsense taking place here, anyway? Words like "all of you" being thrown around. Did anyone here even know who these people are?

Honestly, threads like this are like a creative roadblock filled with stupidity and overflowing with obnoxious egotistical bullcrap.

In a community of developers and coders, should drama like this really be this commonplace? Ask yourself that. This isn't Jersey Shore. Take the pettiness somewhere else.

Why is all this dips**t nonsense taking place here, anyway? Words like "all of you" being thrown around. Did anyone here even know who these people are?

Yeah they are from roguevampires.net all the people who created it, and played on there. So yeah they are known.

It's a toss up though because anyone could claim to be goodgirl, both names that associated with her was once users on this forum, and well we all know that there are scammers out there on here, so it would be nice to be aware of this ordeal, of this person creating a game based off illegal script. To be honest, I played HP and could not stand it, the coder had no knowledge of anything, and it was mccodes all the way nothing was unique, and they used a couple paid mods from off here.

As for it being stolen from dragonplains, I doubt that is true, it looks like a free copy of mccodes off the rapidshare website, maybe the site went down because they held NO valid mccode license!! My theory. But then the original players said the owner goodgirl, has shut down her site more then twice, but they continuously registered and played, and trusted this person lol...

It was brought into this forum because maybe the thread starter knows more then what he/she is stating and is trying to get the truths.

That's a pretty outrageous claim don't you think? Especially with no proof to back it up. Who the hell is stupid enough to go meet this woman anyway, someone they've only spoken to over the net? It could be anyone for all they know.

You asked,

How about Jessie Brown for starters? She was one of his MANY females that he was involved with from the games she played. Since Jessie is still married, chances are he will deny it to anyone not in his inner circle. His job takes him to the UK from rime to time. Now as for T and upChuck claiming they were the gears behind GoodGirl, that is a lie, unless they like being plowed while face down and biting pillow.

That girl has some serious daddy issues that they do not have the right pills for as of yet.

Have a nice life,

~EW