MakeWebGames

Funny blog all about a person who's user name is good girl

Vorless DarkChaos

Ive seen plenty of stuff like this with online games before.

Blokes pretending to be girls

Girls pretending to be blokes

Blokes pretending to be blokes

Girls pretending to be girls

Horses and goats trying to avoid the entire drama however lama's cant get rid of them as soon as the drama starts! Which is why on zu i have a special drama lama icon :D

Hissy fits usually common place

People taking advantage of bugs and exploits in the game

Rival coders wishing to be friends with the cutest girl in the game (which is actually the bloke using a pic of the girl next door who he has masturbated about for many yrs)

Then support staff taking donation money and running (seen evidence on one game for that into thousands of dollars)

Players using staff to get freebies (usually involving girl sorry bloke saying will send you boobie pics for in game items or similiar)

Eventually girl sorry bloke gets rumbled or his dream internet partnership ends up with they are the opposite gender/married/in a relationship/not interested as this is actually the internet so why would I actually want to spend my life with you.

They head off and after some emo crying involving sad depressing music either start a new account causing trouble or if they are capable enough bring the game down in one way or another.

Never seen it make its way to its own blog or onto a forum though.

Basically it comes down to this....

If you got caught up in it and lost money as the game is now closed or sent donation packs/items whatever to the girl who was actually a bloke thinking well perhaps one day I will get laid or sent anything which involved using real money and didnt get what you expected in return deal with your own stupidity and get over it.

If your a regular player and lost what you spent money on....well **** happens. Big and small companies close down every day. Same happens to people involved with that too. If they launched imgonnaripyouoff2-thesequal.com if you decide to go play and do the same again then dont cry about it.

If you was a co-owner/coder/support staff etc and someone ran off with the cash. Well unlucky but if you wasnt smart enough to create contracts and legal agreements and keep proper financial records probably as you didnt wish to declare it and pay tax then again get over your stupidity and get over it.

I dont know any of the people involved or the games involved however its nothing new its happened plenty of times before.

Yeah they are from roguevampires.net all the people who created it, and played on there. So yeah they are known.

It's a toss up though because anyone could claim to be goodgirl, both names that associated with her was once users on this forum, and well we all know that there are scammers out there on here, so it would be nice to be aware of this ordeal, of this person creating a game based off illegal script. To be honest, I played HP and could not stand it, the coder had no knowledge of anything, and it was mccodes all the way nothing was unique, and they used a couple paid mods from off here.

As for it being stolen from dragonplains, I doubt that is true, it looks like a free copy of mccodes off the rapidshare website, maybe the site went down because they held NO valid mccode license!! My theory. But then the original players said the owner goodgirl, has shut down her site more then twice, but they continuously registered and played, and trusted this person lol...

It was brought into this forum because maybe the thread starter knows more then what he/she is stating and is trying to get the truths.

I am a he and do not understand more than anyone else,but Evil Wroark had a few things to say about her and here it is.I am happy that I did not waste any of money on buy donator packs in HP.In Torn over a 7 year period I have brough over 200 Donator Packs.

she self destructed

she is a waste of skin...

i have known her for nearly four years now and i refuse to have anything to do with her..she manipulates people and causes bitter hostility everywhere she goes...

Edited by Vorless DarkChaos
To add more to my post.

Vorless your more deluded than the rest.

I have known her for 4yrs hahaha

What online? So you dont know her / him at all do you as SRB said get the tissues out mop up those tears and stop crying.

Why do you think I am crying and what is with the laughing after saying that you known her for 4yrs ?Did she drive you insane ,I only made this thread to see how everyone thinks of good girl.illusions my intend is never cause any problems at all,The ones who are defending her could be that these accounts are being used by goodgirl.If you known goodgirl for so long then why don't you known what gender that person is?[/you known what gender that person is?I am not way deluded at all.

Not only are you deluded your also pretty thick.

Your the one that posted you have known her for 4yrs not I.

Sheesh I even have to explain your own posts.

I think this is enough of this sorry crying on here. I dont think it really ever had a place on the forum anyway and the OP obviously needed a stage to get more attention.

Look at very top post and in it you have said to have known her for past 4 years and about the crying you are talking about sir or is miss I have not done that for over 17 years.

All I can say is...

TROLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You bunch of mindless sheeple idiots. You're arguing over a fictional character, a marketing ploy, for a game that's dead. It's gone. It's not coming back. Chucky & I have moved on.

If you've got a problem regarding the past, either e-mail myself, Chucky or "Fi" - as far as money is concerned. !! NO !! THERE WILL NOT BE REFUNDS !! You pay for a service, you got the service. The fact that the servers were hacked into doesn't change anything, the site had a disclaimer saying payment is/was non-refundable unless there were specific technical issues. There were no technical issues, there was mere spite from an ex-coder with a chip on his shoulder who decided the most adult, mature way to deal with his complaints was to f*ck with the server instead of talking about it like any other grown up would. When GOH is launched in 2 weeks time you're welcome to sign up, and you'll be given free premium equivalent/probably MORE than equal to what you paid in HP as compensation, Chucky & I have always said this, so it's not like we did it deliberately. The old code was screwed up, it needed a complete re-write from scratch and all security holes plugged. I've done that myself with GOH. It's a whole new code.

Somebody already spotted earlier it was a marketing ploy. It was. But it's gotten way out of hand now and it's just gotten pathetic that people, weeks after it was all finished, are still arguing about non-existent characters, alter-egos. Grow up for crying out loud.

This thread should be locked or moved into a mindless drivel section, it isn't even relevant any more as the game it's referring to/complaining about no longer exists, nor will it ever again, so any arguments regarding that game are null & void and won't get anyone anywhere except look like complete fools arguing about some Yorkshire bloke's "mes a goodgirl hehe" mascot sockpuppet. All you gotta do is a quick Google or go on Internet archive, the alter-ego has been used for 10 years now on several different projects - it's all about user retention. How do you get guys to stay on a community? Girls. But how do you get girls to stay on a community? Other girls. So if you start a new community and you're two guys, what do you do? It's basic logic. Create a welcome mat alter-ego. A few hehes a >.< and a >.> and a "awww me luvs u" and before you know it you've got a group of regulars who see that mascot as their ringleader and the very face and identity of the community.

What ever has happened it was nothing personal - it's just business. Get over it. Move on.

Now if you excuse me, I've got the IM chatbox to install and test on the new Gates of Heaven game. And as I promised, anybody from HP that signs up while the game is in open beta mode (launch date approx: 10th of June) will get a free premium account/profile/game boosts (extra hitpoints, health, hunger) for life - as in permanently.

I'm not here to be liked. I'm a sociopathic b*stard who's just in it for the money. That's why i stay in the background while the games are live and running and pop in on rare occasions only just to say hi.

There's approximately 600 million people connected to the internet at any given time at any given hour at any given day. I'm sure having a few dozen people hate me won't affect me much. I was never happy with HP, I don't even know what the sad act sacked coder is crying about anyway, the coding sucked, big time, it was heavily limited and constrictive, interactivity was minimal, it just wasn't right. Time to kill it off and re-write from fresh, something more sleak, modern, with more user-end customization and interaction.

Anyway, giving "Fi" my password now as I'm going to be busy for quite a few weeks in the background, now all this BS is sorted I can f*ck off again and do what I enjoy doing behind the scenes. This is why I don't show up much, toomuch petty teenage drama queens who take the sites and the net in general way too seriously.

Take over for me will ya Aaron buddy, I'm gonna go play around with the IM chatbox a bit, it doesn't seem to like the current template :/

I'm not here to be liked. I'm a sociopathic b*stard who's just in it for the money. That's why i stay in the background while the games are live and running and pop in on rare occasions only just to say hi.

There's approximately 600 million people connected to the internet at any given time at any given hour at any given day. I'm sure having a few dozen people hate me won't affect me much. I was never happy with HP, I don't even know what the sad act sacked coder is crying about anyway, the coding sucked, big time, it was heavily limited and constrictive, interactivity was minimal, it just wasn't right. Time to kill it off and re-write from fresh, something more sleak, modern, with more user-end customization and interaction.

Anyway, giving "Fi" my password now as I'm going to be busy for quite a few weeks in the background, now all this BS is sorted I can f*ck off again and do what I enjoy doing behind the scenes. This is why I don't show up much, toomuch petty teenage drama queens who take the sites and the net in general way too seriously.

Aside from the obvious attempt to blow your own horn, I'll point out that you didn't actually answer the question.

The fact that you keep having to shut down games for one reason or another and open new ones speaks nothing about your success. So, I say again. How is making your players hate you a marketing ploy?

I suppose it works if your goal is to get all of your players to leave and stop spending. If that's the case, maybe you should re-work your endgame.

Aside from all of THAT, your obvious overly-exerted attempt to be a true internet asshole is lacking. You just come off as that obnoxious piss-ant no one wants to talk to.

Stop trying so hard. It'll get you ignored quicker than not.

Look at very top post and in it you have said to have known her for past 4 years and about the crying you are talking about sir or is miss I have not done that for over 17 years.

Vorless dont be a big girl and claim you didnt after you have edited your post. It just shows that your obviously sore about the whole situation which is why you started this whole topic in the first place. Grow up perhaps.

Vorless dont be a big girl and claim you didnt after you have edited your post. It just shows that your obviously sore about the whole situation which is why you started this whole topic in the first place. Grow up perhaps.

I am not sore about anything at all and not here to judge anyone because I only started this thread to show everyone that blog about goodgirl, I really did enjoy playing Hells Paradise.If I really enjoy playing a game then I would be happy to buy donator packs there in that game,like in Torn and there I have bought over 200 donator packs at $5.00 each.Over time I have seen many games that owner only starts to make money without putting any work in there game at all.,what post are you talking about me editing?if do edit anything is to either add more or to correct any mistakes in my post.

The old code was screwed up, it needed a complete re-write from scratch and all security holes plugged. I've done that myself with GOH. It's a whole new code.

Of course it was what do you expect for free mccodes that was illegal in having in the first place, it's bound to have problems...

NO the code was NEVER stolen or actually coded at all by either...It was simply illegal mccode engine, with only a template added and a few paid mods from here...

I'm glad you are learning to really code now!! Instead of using illegal software!

Of course it was what do you expect for free mccodes that was illegal in having in the first place, it's bound to have problems...

NO the code was NEVER stolen or actually coded at all by either...It was simply illegal mccode engine, with only a template added and a few paid mods from here...

I'm glad you are learning to really code now!! Instead of using illegal software!

he didnt learn ****. GG had gotten the password from a player on her site. she then had "tommy" try his luck on dragonplains to see if the password would work and it did. the account was to an admin. he did nothing more than copy what he could and then plug the missing bits in. this is one of the reasons that louise harris's game recently got the traveling functions squared away..oh wait. did lou lou get over herself and put the game back up?

yes! i am a prick =)