orb

Hallo peoplez , Fubal thread  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Hallo peoplez , Fubal thread

• Manchester city win manchester united
    • manchester united win machester city
    • buyern munich win chelsea
    • chelsea win buyern munich

Hallo , since i have come to this united kingdom i have support manchester city . we do very bad first in time but now we do ok you know. ok so today it is manchester united vs manchester city who you think will win please comment on the poll. also there is a chelsea vs buyern munich match who you think will win this also.

Anyone who supports Man City will get flamed by some random bastard on this forum.

And anyone that doesn't support Man U will get flamed by ColdBlooded lol (jk's).

I always thought;

If your from Manchester you support Man City, if you're not from Manchester it's Man Utd, isn't that the socially acceptable norm? (should you be supporting a manchester team)

Either way I support neither, so don't really care who wins what.

Side note: Man City won, woah.

Man city won ! i dont believe this , what crap defending from smalling + ferdinand . i mean you have got 2 very tall defenders in the box but still kompany who is not that tall headers the ball in . bad luck for man u , now the title race is on but mancini is still saying " Manchester untd are favourites" He is a total waste man , He is playing mind games !

Edited by Ecko

sorry i is no agree with you because manchester city when i was here was bad they were not good and that time manchester united was very good , so i support manchester city in there bad time and now because arab buy this club and have more transfer and we winning you call us glory supporter.

glory supporter is person who supports team winning (or are favourite to win league) so mancity 2 week back had no chance to win the league but i still support mancity.

I find football players are way overpaid for what they do, even behind the scenes. I think hospital workers, and people who support the country, soldiers and others, except those claiming rich MP's and economy ruining bankers, should get more pay. /rant.

But, if I had to, I'd support Spurs, and I really don't care who wins to be honest :) But I'll agree with the OP, just to keep the moral and karma (A)

ugh *sigh* even if it's true sniko, it's nothing to do with the original post, try to keep it at that. If you really wish to discuss such thing, make a thread where it's appropriate, but otherwise this will just become a totally different discussion.

City might have been bought by Arabs who invested a lot of money, but what was United's debt again? 400million quid? So okay, the figures are even then :p Quite a lot of the European top teams are in this boat, they either have a sugardaddy or a huge debt.

Anyhow, Kompany (the Belgian) scored, what a beast. I kind of hope City will win the title though.

And I think Bayern will win, and I hope it too for the Belgian champion.

PS: The number of typos is extremely high though, and try to make a different poll next time. People can only vote on one option for two different kinds of questions :)

Don't worry orb, I was just pointing out that your post had a rather high amount of spelling mistakes, even the names of the football clubs were typo'd :). While not having a perfect spelling is normal, but do try to pay some attention to it.

I'm from Belgium (flanders) myself, so I know it's not that easy to switch from german to english when you're not used to it.