MakeWebGames

skooda / Alonzo Rucker

Cronus

I do still support all of my work fully, support is just a bit delayed at the moment due to finals.

Also, "hiring staff" is not possible, I don't exactly make a killing at $5-$10 a mod.

I mean, I could just take the site down completely during these tests and then no one would receive ANY support, but i assume that my customers would be a bit more upset by that.

Rest assured you're still getting your support, just been a little more busy lately. Like I said apologies all around but there is not much I can do.

Also, this is a bit off topic from the thread.

If anyone is having issues with mods, by all means file a ticket, you will be supported.

But for now, please put the thread back on track.

Edited by Cronus

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have taken perhaps 2mins to place a notice saying there will be a delay in answering support requests due to finals. You have known you was doing finals for quite some time its not something they spring on you is it.

Just giving advice Cronus you could have handled it better.

Anyhow back on topic. Skooda. You got busted your clearly not allowed to do what you have done. If it was me I would have got your host from fixedorbit and had your server shut down by now.

I read the story, cronus has said multiple time's he is busy with exam's & that he is sorry. I've seen hosting providers only respond 28 hour's later, paypal themselves 42hr - 4days, but ruining a collaboration thread for 3 day's which if im correct, was over a weekend, and i would not even bother to reply over a weekend!

In my point of view, 3 day's is nothing compare to 3 year's (MCCodes), you still got your support and that's what matter's. If it was urgently needed, then you apply some where in your ticket URGENT!

Just like to add in here my run in with Skooda.

Someone alerted me to him having one of my systems installed on his site, as I don't track game installs I had to ask him to provide a licence. As soon as I did he realised that he didn't have the right to have the mod on his site and literally immediately removed it from his site.

He also provided details of where he sourced the system from etc..

Okay today skooda messaged me saying that I had agreed to trade mods with him earlier in the day.

Now this never happened, but I played along just so I could see if he would send me the script.

Apparently he claims I agreed to trade my SMS v2 and donator mod for the mobslife.com and a folder full of other mods he had acquired.

I don't know what I would do with the mobslife script, or why I would try to trade mods illegally the DAY after I just posted all this about him doing it.

If anyone could tell me who owns mobslife.com so I could let them know that would be great.

Heres the screenshots:

screeny1.jpg.282e852a6a5bbfce98a1bf07451c78c4.jpg

screeny2.jpg.9ba81dbc593637dd15b165a5766a20c6.jpg

Okay today skooda messaged me saying that I had agreed to trade mods with him earlier in the day.

Now this never happened, but I played along just so I could see if he would send me the script.

Apparently he claims I agreed to trade my SMS v2 and donator mod for the mobslife.com and a folder full of other mods he had acquired.

I don't know what I would do with the mobslife script, or why I would try to trade mods illegally the DAY after I just posted all this about him doing it.

If anyone could tell me who owns mobslife.com so I could let them know that would be great.

Heres the screenshots:

You win I quit gaming I sold my game and my host is shutdown hope you had fun thumbs up

This is what he asked me. A little excerpt from a bunch of e-mail exchanges.

Originally Posted by skooda

I seen you were selling that redux for 40$ I have 36$ in my paypal account is that ok with you and I can pay you 4dollars once I get my check next week.

The other part is i have it on my active limited account so i was thinking of just giving you the account with email adress with it if thats ok you can only withdraw on thier which you will need to connect your bank account to it.

The guy is obviously not on the up and up. I even told him that the owners of the script said in a post on this very forum that we could not sell the Redux license if we bought it for 40.00. He said Coldblooded said it was ok..... Needless to say I never answered his message. Wouldn't trust this person if he was standing on a stack of bibles.

Mobs Life - owned by me.

Skooda thinks it's cool to send a backup of my game to get his game done which is pathetic and childish. However, little does he know, the backup he has is a very bad bugged backup which, if anyone does buy, would be dealing with a lot of bugs to sort out. All in all, he's in the wrong and this thread shows it, many people on here have had an issue with him.

@skooda, Quit? Sure! You'll probably sign up with a new name and make another bugged game. Good luck on your journey!

Exactly my point. I feel you should state, clearly, there are chances of days before a response.

As it stands, all you say is that it is likely there will only be, approximately, 24 hours before there is a response.

I could see where many could be upset by this when it takes you more than a few days to respond.

Saying there will be likely 24 hours for a response is in no way guranteeing a response in 24 hours.. If i was him i would definately put something i pay AT MINIMUM $100/credit hr over helping someone with something they purchased for $5-10.. And if you are having to purchase small $5 mods from people, i seriously doubt your game is in serious trouble of losing income from it.