MakeWebGames

Project Planner - Download

Dayo

I think i have removed it can you just check it your end DJK.

What it was, was i was using an old version of thinthumb, ive upgraded the scripts and deleteed the infected files :)

and im glad you like it kyle hope it helps you out :)

Whats your memory setting in php.ini

I didnt mess with anything that has to do with memory. I dont even know where to find that on xampp

it looks like his is set at 128 MB the script shouldent be needing that much, ill try to optimize it a bit more when i get home especially on the first load

Atm I only have the 1 Parent thats shows auto when you insert the SQL.

The problem is within the script. Dayo has been pointed on a way to fix it :)

Memory leak?

I'd think it's a referencing error, i.e. the query throwing exceptions and filling the memory space of the application?

I'd be tempted to test it in a ulimit environment and run an strace, before altering the script.

its not the script as ive just used the function memory_get_usage(true) and my project is only hitting around the 0.5MB mark and that's about 150 children plus modifications to the script, kyle if you give me a link to your url ill have a look for you.

Does anyone else have this problem? if so im more then happy to help you sort this issue

its not the script as ive just used the function memory_get_usage(true) and my project is only hitting around the 0.5MB mark and that's about 150 children plus modifications to the script, kyle if you give me a link to your url ill have a look for you.

Does anyone else have this problem? if so im more then happy to help you sort this issue

Its on xampp but if I have time today and your not busy maybe we can teamview it or something