MakeWebGames

The Grid

oldbard

Wow .....well I must say that upon arrival at your website. I closed the tab without going any further.

Now if this was circa Netscape Gold then yeah you could get away with your site looking like that. However its not so put some effort into your presentation.

• 2 weeks later...

I think (and i am not flaming) the 'tabs'/'links' at the top of the screen

[_]______ Home______ [_]______ Ranks______ [_]______The Grid______[_] ______Rules ______[_] ______Log-in/out ______[_]

Which looks unprofessional as it is just text and looks 'messy'. You could adopt the button style to make it look more professional. Also install a GUI to attract users.

-sniko

No intention to insult.

[_]______ Home______ [_]______ Ranks______ [_]______The Grid______[_] ______Rules ______[_] ______Log-in/out ______[_]

Which looks unprofessional as it is just text and looks 'messy'. You could adopt the button style to make it look more professional. Also install a GUI to attract users.

-sniko

No intention to insult.

Sniko, it isn't meant to be a graphical game

-sniko

No intention to insult.

I think one of those menus would just ruin the sort of style he wants, plus i have yet to see a menu like that used properly and blend in with the page style, i do agree the template could be a little better as well as keeping it non graphical

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I joined your game and have to say its very clever. Can see it becoming quite addictive for some players weldone Oldbard :)

Yes, a little confusing to begin with haha.

People always moan about all games being the same just with a fancy layout. This game is totally unique, but the layout isnt what you're moaning about before on other games. It's a decent game, if you give it a chance.

• 3 months later...

The New Grid Is Here And It's Spectacular!

The New Grid Is Here And It's Spectacular!

The Old Grid is gone! A brand New Grid has arrived and its shiny! Featuring dozens of commands, new rule twists, and a clean, sharp look and feel, you will begin to feel the sheer awesomeness right away! For those who enjoy typing commands into a DOS Prompt, or viewing a graphical representation of a database, the New Grid will accommodate you and will always strive to put the 'geek' first! What are you waiting for? When The Grid sirens call... you must answer!

The Grid: http://codeelf.com/games/grid/

(view)

pic.jpg