MakeWebGames

Looking for PHP dev, who could do a good job, and from which I could learn from!

galdikas

Some work required for my website.

I try to do everything myself but not always possible. And I think now I have coded enough stuff for someone to determine.

So few tasks that I am looking for:

>>Pagination for mail, events and jail.

>>Going over my files to check for security holes, and generally any stupid things I have done (Well I think I am writing too much code in a sense that many of the things i coded could be done with less code etc..)

Well there is few more minor things.. But we can agree to something after I pick someone :)

So please post your price here + anything else that you think would help me to pick You!(Previous work etc...)

If you need extra info post here as well :)

Hi there, i will charge you $10 for the pagination of all 3 page's, including the hospital :)

And then $30 to go over all your file's, but.. $2 per file to fix. So let's see.

Example: Pagination + Check Up + 5 Repaired Files = $50.

He also has an example game with a "l33t" game engine, you can't see the inside though. But if you want to, give me a shout. Or, why not just have a go yourself at getting inside the game, it's mega easy.

Dave Macaulay

RulerOfZu

Illusions

Three people who may be able to help with your request (for a price of-course) I recommend mailing all three of these with your requests and budget, usually you get better results mailing requests directly (the only issue is who to mail).

Best of luck.

Side Note: There is also Equinox, however I'm unsure of his availability at this time (then again that applies for the three others but yeah...).

Well let me just throw out there that I can help you with your project, I will charge for a whole project or individual hours, we can decide on a price.

I will also teach you what different things do.

Well yeah that is it, just throwing it out there in case you want the help.