MakeWebGames

Ajax Cart Donation System - $10.00

Dave

Our Ajax donation system is a must have for any new or old MCcodes V2 game! With it's vast amount of features which have never been seen before in a donation system this could potentially increase your sales making your site more profitable!

Easy Installation!

We tried to make it as easy as possible to install this mod! So we did! You simply upload all the files and make one small change to your inventory. Then when you run the staff panel file all the database side of things is created for you.

Feature List:

• Ajax Cart Feature - Giving the ability to purchase more then one pack at any given time.
  • Ajax UI - Making the users and staff experience allot better.
  • Discounting System - Allowing you to throw a special summer 50% of discount without having to edit any code!
  • Payment Gateways - Given the mod the ability to install a new payment gateway by simply uploading the files and hitting install in the staff panel.
  • AnyGive - This allows your donator packs to modify any row of the users and userstats table meaning you can make more advanced packs.
  • Unlimited Items and AnyGive - Giving you the freedom to give your users everything they could want from a pack
  • Min/Max Purchase - Giving you control on how much you want your users to spend.
  • Credit Type - You can set your system on Instant Credit so the user instantly receive the pack or set it to Item Credit so the user receives the donator pack as an item in their inventory.
  • Currency Code/Sign - Allowing you to have your donation system in any currency.

This mod also comes with the PayPal Gateway for free! The gateway itself contains a number of great features listed below.

PayPal Gateway Features:

• IPN - Means your site can run without needing someone to credit the packets every time the user purchases something. It's all automatic.
  • Sandbox mode/Debugging - Making it easy for our support team or other programmers to locate and fix issues.
  • Subscriptions - Allowing you to setup subscription packs making you a set amount each month! Requires Premier or Business PayPal Account.

Requirements:

• Mccodes V2 (currently no support for Redux)
  • PHP 5.2.* (May work on other versions but not tested)
  • PayPal Account for PayPal Module
  • PayPal Premier or Business account for subscriptions.
  • Non-conflicting jQuery versions.

Support:

This modification comes with unlimited bug support. Meaning if you find a bug or glitch in the original code we will release a patch and send it to everyone who purchased it, free of charge.

Screenshots:

eaRge.png

sijli.png

dYRPL.png

XPlPg.png

rmob6.png

OpyVb.png

cjioS.png

4bkdW.png

lP7mY.png

eqpdu.png

UexrO.png

HUv2Y.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WOW! Looks nice, Dave! When I have some spare money, I will consider buying this (although i'll have to edit it to work with my game-in-creation, haha)!

Was the idea thus why I spent so long creating this beast!

Nice, purchased, good lucking code aswell. :)

Hope you enjoy your purchase! Any issues you know how to constantly spam me with messages....

Lockdown...its php , jquery and mysql. Not exactly restricted to McCodes is it.

Very nice code.

Yes i know, but its quite hard to convert mccodes ->EzRPG engine (what im using) as they use a different setup. Instead of putting the text on that file, its uses a seperate file called templates (.tpl files).

I maybe wrong and it could be easy to convert for some people, but personally i find it easier to make the module from scratch than to convert.

I do have 1 question... If I was to buy this, could I use it on more than 1 game/site? Or would I have to pay $30 for every site I wanted it on?

The purchase counts as one licence. So you'd need to buy a licence for each game. There is a chance if you're buying a couple I could give you a discount though.

Could you help me I get an error when the user uses the pack and that pack was to update there stats oh and making tiso only a certain user level can edite the DP Thanks

The error is due to me missing a line of code out to control the changes made to the users. A patch will be released within the next few hours. The whole admin side of the system runs of the sglobals so it will only be available for users who have access to the staff panel.

Was this updated?

The system has just been updated with the new patch fixes. Please check your email for the new version.

Does anybody have this up on their site yet? I wouldnt mind just running through a demo before purchasing this.

If you contact me via MSN I can show you a demo, Due to the demo not being locked down I'd prefer not to post the link.

It is working very well.

I have already configured further gateways to match my game which was easy to add due to the modular gateway system.

It was to make the addition of new gateways easy and simple for other developers who could then sell their own gateways alongside my system.

Glad you found it useful I had a bit of fun working out which area's the modules would need to edit but I believe I got all of them.