MakeWebGames

Ajax Cart Donation System - $10.00

Dave

Waiting to see if the error was from php version 4.9 or a bug on my buddies game. If just a fixed bug i will be getting.

The system was coded on a 5.2.* environment. Thus why it says clearly in the requirements in the post you're required to be running 5.2.* and in this instance not 4.9. All other clients who're running a compatible version of PHP will confirm that this system does work fully on 5.2.*.

For instance:

Ive spent the entire day ringing this mod on php 5.3.5 without any errors or bugs.

This is BY FAR one of the nicest mods I've seen on here. Very very nice work Dave :D

I would purchase this, but I was working on a donation system for a while similar to this and I still want to get it on my own.

Still, very good looking modification :)

This is BY FAR one of the nicest mods I've seen on here. Very very nice work Dave :D

I would purchase this, but I was working on a donation system for a while similar to this and I still want to get it on my own.

Still, very good looking modification :)

I see it as in the development business the end look of the modification is as important if not more then the actual inner workings. The users of the site are never going to look at the source code where as they will see the UI in it's full. Thus why I attempt to focus on both and make the system exceptional.

Thanks for the kind words.

excellent mod, just having problems with the setting a users house to a house id, its not letting the house change but the rest of the pack applys all of its features

Well I cant recall the default house system in Mc2. Did you check the users table and verify the house ID is inserting or is the correct ID?

I suspect its not the correct house ID in which case you would need to amend the item use section of the code in the modification to gather the correct ID.

I imagine the house error is due to the fact just updating the house id wont cause the users maxwill to be changed. Try changing both the house id and maxwill of the user to the specific house. I will most likely release a patch to automatically do it to the user.

I imagine the house error is due to the fact just updating the house id wont cause the users maxwill to be changed. Try changing both the house id and maxwill of the user to the specific house. I will most likely release a patch to automatically do it to the user.

okay I will try it Thanks and yes a patch would make it easier and also being able to change the color of the tables and what not cause the white/grey dosnt really work with my site xD

okay I will try it Thanks and yes a patch would make it easier and also being able to change the color of the tables and what not cause the white/grey dosnt really work with my site xD

It's just using the default Mccode table class, you can easily change it by modifying your CSS :)

I mean the staff page for it

Ahh! The tables on the staff page do still use the same class as the games, but the white and grey box certainly do not. I'll add some simple customization into the tab colour and content colour if you'd like?

"To download purchased product(s):

--------------------------------------------

If you have purchased product(s) from our store, you must register them in your account

before downloading them. To register your product(s), you will need to use your unique

registration code(s) sent to you upon purchase of the product(s).

"

I didn't see the unique registration code?

How can i get the code now?

If you have purchased product(s) from our store, you must register them in your account

before downloading them. To register your product(s), you will need to use your unique

registration code(s) sent to you upon purchase of the product(s).

So....you will find the registration code in your email sent to you after purchase.

Is the process I followed to get the download.