MakeWebGames

Ajax Cart Donation System - $10.00

Dave

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The store is now back online, sorry for all the downtime you're able to purchase the system here.

I sent a payment for this mod and never received the Registration Code from Paypal so I can download it from your site? I sent you a pm Dave.

Got it Dave! Thanks.

Edited by Mystical

• 2 months later...
Sorry I didnt see that promo code, just purchased it and I cant wait to get it downloaded and install! it looks awesome Dave and looks very well put together.

Thanks for your purchase! I've updated your account and you should be able to download the system now!

I installed this and I am getting a couple of errors concerning the gateway, I clicked contact and your contact page is not there. I installed the paypal via the button at the bottom of the gateway tab.

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(gateway/jquery-ui-1.8.10.custom.min.js/info.xml) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/******:/usr/lib/php:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/*****/public_html/gateway/donation_functions.php on line 86

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(gateway/donation_functions.php/info.xml) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/******:/usr/lib/php:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/*****/public_html/gateway/donation_functions.php on line 86

i installed everything exactly like the file said, and double checked that all files were in the right place, 2 files in public_html plus the gateway folder, 2 files in the gateway folder along with the paypal folder, 7 files in the paypal folder.

I installed this and I am getting a couple of errors concerning the gateway, I clicked contact and your contact page is not there. I installed the paypal via the button at the bottom of the gateway tab.

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(gateway/jquery-ui-1.8.10.custom.min.js/info.xml) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/******:/usr/lib/php:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/*****/public_html/gateway/donation_functions.php on line 86

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(gateway/donation_functions.php/info.xml) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/******:/usr/lib/php:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/*****/public_html/gateway/donation_functions.php on line 86

i installed everything exactly like the file said, and double checked that all files were in the right place, 2 files in public_html plus the gateway folder, 2 files in the gateway folder along with the paypal folder, 7 files in the paypal folder.

Hey! Sorry to hear you're having issues. This is the first occurrence of the error so if you could add me on MSN ([email protected]) or Skype (oxydennet) so we can resolve the issue quickly!

Sorry to confuse anymore confusion! But I've upgraded the store software I was using to a more friendly system. This means a new URL to purchase the donation system. You also no longer need a promotional code to receive this system for only $20.00!

http://oxyden.net/store/product.php?id_product=10

If you had purchased the system before please use the "Forgot Password" feature with your email address to access your account.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm curious Dave, how hard would it be to add an event sent to me when someone makes a purchase telling me what they bought? I know event_adds are pretty easy but I'm not fooling around with the files for this except for maybe a bit of styling :P

This would be pretty simple to do. If you just find the code within the ipn of the module and copy one of the events that are sent on success and add in your ID.

Contact me on Skype if you want more help oxydennet.

• 8 months later...