MakeWebGames

MCCodes News

ColdBlooded

[font='Arial']Greetings. Well after many weeks of hard work and pure dedication, MCCodes can finally show off there finalized product, [url='http://www.mccodes.com']MCCodes.com[/url] has gone through many changes over the last few weeks, We have changed everything a numerous of times until we think we have the perfect ending production. [b][u]What have we done?[/u][/b] [/font][list][*]DB and pages have been optimized to process quicker[*]A whole new layout which stands out and brightens up the site[*]Easier navigation [*]We have also made use of different languages[*]Whole new support system[/list]We have worked very hard to get the best possible result, We would like as much feedback as you can give, Any suggestions is also welcome. [u][b]Addition to the MCCode Team [/b][/u]Since MCCodes started there has only been 2 official team members, Which was myself and dabs, however after the last few months of working hard with us and helping us wherever he can, we have recruited Jordan Palmer to the official team. [u][b]Whats next for MCCodes?[/b][/u] [list][*][font='Arial']Revamp all mccodes engines[/font][*][font='Arial']Market MakeWebGames to try and make additions to the community[/font][*][font='Arial']Work out a reward system for MCCode Developers[/font][*][font='Arial']Provide @Nickson with support to ensure the MWG voting is finished and released [/font][*][font='Arial']Work on getting ravan shut-down asap[/font][*][font='Arial']Keep all site's running smoothly[/font][/list][font='Arial']MCCodes is always open to suggestions, So if you have a suggestion drop a post/pm whatever - MCCodes [/font]

Really great news CB. Really glad to hear the Mccodes is getting back on it feet.

I still stand by from my post that I prefer the old layout since this one looks like a hosting.

It's always good to gather new people to the team. I myself think Jordan was a very good choice on gathering him since he knows what he's doing. I'm sure there are more members out their with the skills(and probably time).

- But all the best for Mccodes. :)

Well the new site looks better then the old one by far, however the text for the "free mods" part looks wrong - http://mccodes.com/viewmod.php?id=1 (i only looked at one so it may be the one mod)

The support is setup alot better so well done on that. I would also layout what you can and can't do with the engines a little better e.g. -

Important things

When you recieve the MCCodes v2 engine, you are not allowed to resell it under any circumstances! The MCCodes engine has been registered for legal copyright protection. So we can take action if you resell OR give out to people.

Does this mean if i wish to sell my site on and it's still (even if only around 70%) mccodes v2 i can not sell? it does say "under any circumstances" so you may wish to add a "what you can do" page (that is if you don't mind licenses being sold on etc).

what's next for mccodes part there was no v3 so did you miss it out or is it just not one of your top priorities at the moment?

Anyway well done on the site. It's nice to see mccodes active and even adding a new member to its team.

Sites looking good. Now you have a more attractive interface opposed to the old one you had so it's all good :). I like the fact that, when you click on the developers name when downloading a free modification, it takes you to there profile page on Makewebgames, so you can find out a little bit more about the user. Must say don't prefer the login fields to be at the bottom, but that's just my opinion. Overall a nice improvement from the previous website, and hence i feel it should attract more customers.

Thank you for all your feedback.

Dominion: We will get that re-written so that it is more understandable, That list is what were doing daily really, MCCodes V3 Isn't being developed daily as we feel if we improve our current status then MCCodes V3 will benefit more.

Once again thank you to all whos taken the time to drop some feedback

I am glad to see you guys back on your feet and moving forward, however I do have to say the new template design does take away from your look. I tend to prefer the old one and this new one seems too much like a design made by a beginner which won't set out a nice vibe for potential customers.

Though like I said glad to see you guys moving forward. Good luck.

Peter