MakeWebGames

Mascots [$40-$100]

Dave

Hello everyone!

My new company Oxyden is offering mascot designs for your site, We currently have two different detail levels you can choose between.

High Detail [$100]:

footmancompressedwaterm.jpg

These are higher detail drawings where we use a different colouring method to make the image appear more realistic.

Lower Detail [$40]:

lowres.png

These are more cartoon style, allot more similar to the work by SosFactory.

You do not receive any revisions on the mascot you will receive the mascot in whichever position you request it to be created in. The image you will receive once the purchase is complete is a high res image (Normally over 2000px in height) which then you can integrate within your website.

If you have any queries or questions or would like to purchase a mascot please contact me on msn at [email protected]

OMG!

Simply fantastic Dave. I am in actually need of some mascots in a couple of months, I will certainly contact you. Great work. :thumbsup:

I do not personally create these and I take no credit! One off my team does :), We can also supply discounts for multiple mascots!

Ohh, my bad.

Well, I am in need around of a couple of mascots. Well, to be honest, around 8. So, your heading your team for abit of cash. Also, do you do game layouts? :)

Ahh nice :) and off course we do game templates we'd be silly not to! You've probably already seen our project InfantryX which was created by the Oxyden team!

Guest George || Oxyden

Yep we do all forms of web development which includes coding, design and character development. Spydre, we will have to get back to you on that.

I repeat: How many would you need to buy in order for a discount? ;) :Z

If you purchase 3 or more we can give you a discount!

So for 3 HQ mascots we would do them for $250 instead off $300.

and for 3 cartoon ones we could do that for $100 instead off $120.

Mhm better than i expected if I'm honest!

+ Thanks for getting back to me <=)

Goodluck with Oxyden Dave and everyone else involved ;)

Thank you! I understand that a member off my team is not the most respected member off this forum, But I hope by him working with me I can prove to you that he is actually a very professional web developer!

There could be some work I can give you. It goes into the direction of the mascot even if I would basically need only faces and yet more specifically faces parts which should be then mixed to create a complete "custom" face by the user. If you are interested by the job I have a bit of budget which I could devote to this.

Mhm better than i expected if I'm honest!

+ Thanks for getting back to me <=)

Goodluck with Oxyden Dave and everyone else involved ;)

Thank you! I understand that a member off my team is not the most respected member off this forum, But I hope by him working with me I can prove to you that he is actually a very professional web developer!

George isn't a web developer :P he's a designer :)

Sorry if it sound's like im flaming, but i do not have intention to.

This is more toward's Oxyden network itself and more directly and what dave can supply.

Yes, we know a member of this forum is a member of your team. And you did say "One off my team does" and im assuming that's george. Can you prove that these mascot's are not stolen elsewhere?

"Ahh nice :) and off course we do game templates we'd be silly not to! You've probably already seen our project InfantryX which was created by the Oxyden team!"

I thought peter was not working with you no longer? Or does he still do your template's?

Just clearing up some question's :)

Guest George || Oxyden

@Jordan

Lol right again, I Dave's mistake as I do not develop (tried but failed)

Haunted Dawg:

I am not the person who is designing the mascots actually O.o

If you want, you may hire a professional agent to look into the designs? Or you can try searching on the internet? or maybe

you can see that the low quality was originally designed for GT and the high quality is for IX?

Peter isn't working with us anymore. Dave and Peter split. This is why Dave is under a new company which is Oxyden and not Skyfuse.

Sorry if it sound's like im flaming, but i do not have intention to.

This is more toward's Oxyden network itself and more directly and what dave can supply.

Yes, we know a member of this forum is a member of your team. And you did say "One off my team does" and im assuming that's george. Can you prove that these mascot's are not stolen elsewhere?

"Ahh nice :) and off course we do game templates we'd be silly not to! You've probably already seen our project InfantryX which was created by the Oxyden team!"

I thought peter was not working with you no longer? Or does he still do your template's?

Just clearing up some question's :)

As george has already stated he is no longer doing mascots for Oxyden I have an old friend who is doing them for our company. I can tell you these arn't stolen because the Lower detail one was created for Gangster Territory long before I was in contact with George.

What rights are entailed after purchase of the mascots?

I.E upon Purchase that Mascot becomes the purchasers to do what they choose?

Slap on multiple sites? Resell ? etc?

This depends on the agreement with the user when purchasing the Mascot, If there wanting to re-sale the item they would need to request that and there would be an extra fee for that. But use on multiple sites is allowed.

Dave: I have the upmost respect for you, but this is kinda crazy.. You are gaining money for doing what exactly?

I'm not gaining money, The illustrator who is working with me on InfantryX offered that I could re-sell his work at a price and a % off the final price goes into the IX fund. I am not making any money from this.