MakeWebGames

Looking for a In House Coder (30% Rev Share From Game)

spiky1471

Ok i had a game running from McCodes a while back and deciding to create another one. But ima a lil outa sorts, and cant remember all the issues etc.

So im after a In House coder - you will install the Game - V1 Or V2 (we can discuss that). and get rid of the problems there are - ie the bugs.

help install mods etc we want in the game and getting it looking non default.

there are 3 people in this project, all names of game, items, style of game etc are to be decided.

me - basically run the game, advertising, get the game earning etc etc

Host - will just host us

Coder - You the coding crap.

each will recieve a 30% rev share from game, 10% will go back to custom template etc for the game.

As soon as the game starts earning, then i will move this to our own host upon which the coder will recieve 45% and i will recieve 45% and 10% back to game.

I Have a few techniques that will have this game earning more than a few other new games on the block.

If Interested to no more, let me know. ill require some sort of portfolio with ur previous coding work, and MC Code work

I Heard there was a v3 am i wrong ?

Edit:

Im thinking of making it so your a Sniper wroking your way up - doing different job etc

change the usual atributes etc

so you work your way up as a sniper - get Army based rankings etc

will go into detail with any1 interested in coding.

Re: Looking for a In House Coder (30% Rev Share From Game)

There is a V3, yes. Is it for sale, No.

There isn't a V3. Although i do speak to dab's he said he 'might' make a new source. 'might'.

There is a V3, yes. Is it for sale, No.

There isn't a V3. Although i do speak to dab's he said he 'might' make a new source. 'might'.

monodistrict.com That's meant to be the new V3 version. It's just not for sale.

V2.5 is already floating around, and it's nothing like the current monodistrict that they have at monodistrict.com....

V2.5 is basically Mccodes V2 with a nice template but coded poorly. It's all squished into the left side of the screen.

Any good coder will 'not' take you up on this, as the 'coder' should get a hugh portion of the money as nothing happends unless it's coded good.

Example. percent should be 80% coder. (Not saying I'm willing to do it for that. as I don't trust anyone enough for that.).

That will be discussed with the coder :)

like i said if interested and want to discuss this let me know

if u would liek a better cut or w/e then that can all be discussed

Edit:

Also the main bulk of the work will be at the beggining once the game is set - then there will be alot less to do (i think)

other than the odd Mod here and there and sorting any bugs

Use your common sense, you want the same equity in the game as the coder, when you dont even help to code nor do you cover the expenses. You sit on your backside waiting for money to roll in. Not going to happen. :roll:

Use your common sense, you want the same equity in the game as the coder, when you dont even help to code nor do you cover the expenses. You sit on your backside waiting for money to roll in. Not going to happen. :roll:

like ive said ive just thrown the idea out there. If a coder is interested and would want a better cut etc had terms of agreement etc that can all be discussed with him/here.

ive thrown the basic idea out there to see what sorta response i get. They have any terms its down to them to say :)

ok im ganna change it up about the revenue - this is all to be discussed still though with the coder.

60% you will recieve at first while im ona friends host.

after a matter of 2 weeks or so. and i move hosts.

that will be a 70% Rev Share to you the coder.

• 2 weeks later...

ok im re-opening this as the coder who was ganna do it it looks like he just doesnt have the time.

I Have the Host ready andwaiting

Just the need the coder to come in and get everything set.

Ill be getting a custom theme done then

before launching the game

interested let me no and we can discuss it further

but how reliable is your frinds host >.

99% reliable :)

Is that guaranteed? and most hosts are normally something like 99.7% or 99.9%. If needed I could possibly offer you incredibly stable hosting, Send me and email if your interested.