MakeWebGames

[mccodes] Board Game [$15]

Isomerizer

Description:

This is a great addition to your game, for a fixed fee users can play a board game. Users will be able to roll a dice and move around the board, collecting bonuses on the way. Including money, brave and energy. Users will have 3 lifes each attempt at the game, they can hit lose life squares, and once their out of lives the game is over. It also has a highscore table, so the top user is recorded by how long they last on the board, users can attempt to break it. The mod also has a edit function for admins to use, so they can edit the boards squares without even opening phpmyadmin.

Screenshots:

90528907.png

31329506.png

Price: $15

Demo: www.isomerizer.com/demo/board.php (user: demo , pass: demo)

PayPal Email: [email protected]

Re: [mccodes] Board Game [$15]

Eh actually, never mind.

Lol. Don't feel like doing the work. Be happy to help you with it yourself via IM though if you decide to try to code it yourself.

Sounds great, just thought about how to show a counter/highlighted square and tbh I was puzzled. If you could give me a nudge in the right direction that would be great. I'll give ya a PM.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: [mccodes] Board Game [$15]

Thanks for the purchase & bump firecamp.

Never had this problem before, but oh wait, the guys i've sold this too,

can actually manage uploading files to a server without getting confused :? .

Oh and don't post my mods on here, you fail, enjoy ya post ban.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Um yeah. I bought the Treasure Map mod and the Cockfight mod about a week ago and got them. Look at how many posts the man has..... I doubt he would still be here posting and selling mods if he were a crook.... He is also a pretty nice dude.