MakeWebGames

[mccodes v2] Combined Gallery and Comment System [$40.00]

Magictallguy

A fully working gallery system with a combined comment system.

Allows users to upload and displays galleries to one-another.

Abilities to comment on theirs/others pictures.

More abilities shown in the screenshots

http://www.velocity-islands.co.uk/magic/gallery <-- screenshots found there

1 file, 2 SQL tables, 1 users table addition.

Can be seen working on

Torn County

This took me about 4 hours to create, it's secure, and only certain image formats will be accepted

PM/IM me if interested.

[email protected]

Re: [mccodes v2] Combined Gallery and Comment System [$40.00]

It does look good but with a couple of edits from the free one posted by canibalstew it they could have it free.

If there was not a free version then $40 is a fair price, due to there being a free version it is a bit much.

F*&k guys..........Yall have NO right to tell someone what to charge for their mod. Im damn sick of that. if you think its to damn much make it sell it cheaper. or stay off the topic. YOUR costing the poster money with those STUPID as* post.

I HOPE YALL TAKE THIS OFFENSIVE ITS MENT TO BE!

You have NO right saying what to charge for something. Thats why I don't sell on here anymore. Execpt to person I will never post a mod again on here, for reasons like this.

40 bucks for a script is f*&king cheap if it was only 10 lines.

F*&k guys..........Yall have NO right to tell someone what to charge for their mod. Im damn sick of that. if you think its to damn much make it sell it cheaper. or stay off the topic. YOUR costing the poster money with those STUPID as* post.

You have NO right saying what to charge for something. Thats why I don't sell on here anymore. Execpt to person I will never post a mod again on here, for reasons like this.

I was purley stated there is a free copy that could be edited, without the free mod around it is definatly worth it.

There is a free version, but read through the code ask yourself this:

Is it secure?

Does it offer any functionality that mine does?

Is the free version closer to what your looking for?

I think $40 is a fair price considering I spent over 5 hours on this. I even missed Star Trek for this! xD

Thank you to AlabamaHit for, well, defending me.

I posted on his topic saying that I don't code for a price. This is a one-off. I'm wanting to see if anyone is interested.

I may bring the price down though.

I dont take offensive to this. As i stated, Its a bit much for what a friend was looking for. If YOU TOOK IT WRONG thats your problem, not mine. I posted a mod for $75 bucks and got beat down for it. So i know how that is. So if your post was to me, You can fly a kite, Play in the sandbox or even play in traffic. :)

MTG, Dont reduce the price. You charge what you feel your time is worth. If 5 hours was worth $40 bucks, then keep it at $40.

Edit: ** And sorry for my posts in your thread **

No blue it wasnt pointed at you. Its pointed at ANYONE that thinks someone should lower their prices.

And if it took me 5 hours......it would be alot more than $40.

MTG I would not lower the price. Cause once it actually sells on here. They will Give it to their friends, and they will give it to their freinds and next thing you know there is 50 people with your mod and you only sold 2.....Get your money worth. 40 bucks is not worth 5 hours man you know that....That price should be higher if it took that long..

Again blue it was not pointed at you. Its pointed to people thinkging that. Thier are a few on here. that can post a mod for 500 and no one will say a damn thing. except good mod but if someone else does for 10 they bash him...I'm not saying you and not ggoing to name any names, cause I don't think its necessary. I know everyone knows who these people are.

MTG I would not lower the price. Cause once it actually sells on here. They will Give it to their friends, and they will give it to their freinds and next thing you know there is 50 people with your mod and you only sold 2.....Get your money worth. 40 bucks is not worth 5 hours man you know that....That price should be higher if it took that long..

Not necessarily, its who you sell to... I buy scripts off people and there is no way i would give them away. Means im paying for there benefit also, i dont like the benefit of others for my money! lol...

If you only sell to those who are mature or you believe to be and or you know them well, it will not be distributed, as far as im concerned, i know many of say floydians scripts, i havn't seen any of his on another game which have not been paid for!

:-)

• 1 month later...

I also would agree 40$ is to much even if he did spend 5hrs+ on it. most freelancers work at a rate of around 10$/hr. user feedback is a good thing when people suggest what they will pay for it.

Sim you yourself you are looking a bit retarded there.

You say $40 is to much and he worked 5+ hour's on it. Yet you saying most freelancers work for around $10 a hour. So if he worked 5 hour's on it it should be $50.

but he's not selling a single license to on person but to multiple people 10$pop 5 peeps =50$

Re: [mccodes v2] Combined Gallery and Comment System [$30.00]

Sim you yourself you are looking a bit retarded there.

You say $40 is to much and he worked 5+ hour's on it. Yet you saying most freelancers work for around $10 a hour. So if he worked 5 hour's on it it should be $50.

but he's not selling a single license to on person but to multiple people 10$pop 5 peeps =50$

Each licence I create is differs everytime, this allows me to check against my "database" of legal sales..

If I find my modification on an unregistered site with an illegal licence, I can them tell them to remove it or threaten closure of the site via the host.

• 2 months later...

Hello Anthony,

Please return our funds Payment Sent 09 February 2009 (Unique Transaction ID #85X588522D193622E)

I don?t enjoy wasting money and find this offensive considering after purchase we had to fix your code. Regards Clive